• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Excited About Their First Show!

In summary, Brooke successfully booked two cooking shows and impressed her audience with her food chopper demo. She is also a teacher and is currently between jobs.
bgupton
So I'm a new consultant! I signed at the end of June and I've started working on booking my calandar. I submitted a small 200 show lst week that basically was orders from people that didn't get to come to the show I hosted. That got me the new trivet that I wanted! Well tonight I did my first cooking show. I knew this lady had the potential to bring in a lot of guests and have some major sales. Today when I talked to her she was really scared she wasn't going to have anyone there and that it was only going to be a few 100 dollars. Her main goal was to replace her old, bent out of shape, cookware. Well she ended up with 8 people there, had several outside orders (including a 90 dollar order from a lady in Chicago--we are in KY), and around 730 in commisionable sales!!!! She is so happy! Most everone ordered so they could get the Guest Special. She really wants the stainless 1/2 price cookware set! Plus she has a lot of other things to choose from for free ($140) and some more half price items. This still has the potential to bump up to $800 if she gets a few more orders.

In addition I also confirmed 2 cooking shows, and have 1 Recruit Lead (the hostesses daughters who helped me out, and knew a lot about the products, and is looking for a home based business)!

Overall I think the show went good. I felt it was a little long, but the feedback I got from everone was GREAT!! I think it felt longer than what it actually was. I wasn't pleased with my check out. I moved to another room and told people to take there time, but I felt like they piled in on top of me and I was rushed and didn't get to spend the time I wanted to. An advice on getting that to go a little smoother will be greatly appreciated. I had my computer which made figuring out the totals a breeze! The food was a hit! I did the pork tenderloin in the Covered Baker, and I did the salad recipe from the theme show for that. I had that all ready with the exception of the dressing and we made that, used the mandolin to put a little onion and some cheese on top, and I put it in the bamboo bowl with the salad claws. I also did a Toffee Mocha Trifle. The hit of the night was the food chopper! Everyone was amazed at how well it choppped up the Toffee Bars and Onions.

I can't wait for my next one!!! It was so much FUN!!!!!

woohoo!!! I am so happy your show went so well!!! :):):):)

I can't give you any advice, only admiration! I'm signing in a few months, and I know my first show will take a long time til I work the kinks out and get into my flow....and I am worried too about feeling rushed during the full service check out.

But aren't you proud?!!! how cool is that that you wowed them with the food chopper demo, that your host is getting the cookware (oooo do I want that!)--and you used the mandolin, which supposed to be kinda hard to get used to!

and omg you are building a team!! you have a recruit lead--and you booked two shows!

Brooke, your signature says "if you can dream it you can do it"--you proved it! Keep going, the more you do the better it gets!!!

all the best!

Marghi

Gr8 Job Brooke! Keep up the good work.

Very nice, Brooke. Whenever I pre-judge the results of an upcoming show, I'm proven wrong. Keep up the good work, you'll be amazed how much smoother things seem to be with more shows finished. It looks like you are headed in the right direction and will be very successful!! And don't forget, have fun!

Hey Brooke! Great job! I love being surprised at the results of a show. I'm from Kentucky as well...in what part of the state do you live (West, East, Central)?

Nancy I'm in central KY. The dead center to be exact. =) I see you are teacher, ME TOO! Well I'm between jobs right now due to the wonderful state budget, but that's besides the point.
I was so happy with last nights results and all the compliments I got on my presentation. It was great encouragement!!!

What products should I focus on for my first show?

For your first show, it's important to focus on the core products that Pampered Chef is known for, such as our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. These are the products that customers are most familiar with and are likely to purchase. You can also highlight any new or seasonal products that are currently available.

How can I make my first show a success?

To make your first show a success, it's important to be prepared and organized. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as order forms, catalogs, and product samples. Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products, and engage with your guests by demonstrating how to use them and answering any questions they may have. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with your guests after the show to thank them for attending and to see if they have any further questions or interest in purchasing.

What are some tips for booking more shows at my first show?

One tip for booking more shows at your first show is to offer incentives for guests who book a show with you. This could be a discount on their first purchase or a free product. You can also ask your guests if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a show and offer a referral discount. Additionally, make sure to mention that you are looking to book more shows and have available dates for anyone who is interested.

How do I handle potential objections from guests at my first show?

It's important to anticipate potential objections and have responses prepared. Some common objections may include price, not needing any new kitchen products, or not having enough time to host a show. For price objections, highlight the value and benefits of the products and offer a payment plan option. For guests who don't think they need any new products, offer a demonstration of how the products can make their cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. And for those who don't have time to host a show, remind them that they can also host a virtual or catalog show with minimal time commitment.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, a supportive community, and the opportunity to earn income and free products. As a consultant, you also have the ability to work towards promotions and bonuses, as well as receive discounts on products for personal use. Additionally, you have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business. Plus, being a part of a company that promotes delicious and healthy cooking is always a plus!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jimgass
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies