• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Party Potential: Tips for Combining Shows with a TS Consultant

In summary, the consultant asked if I would be interested in doing a combined show with her and I am not interested because it would divide the host's loyalties and the guests' dollars.
jori-sc
I attended a TS party yesterday afternoon...the consultant asked me about "piggy back" or doing a combined show...she said she has a show next monday night and asked if i would be interested in bringing a few of my products. I am new to PC, I havent even done my 1st show yet...any ideas on this? TIA

My mom used to sell TS and we did several shows together. We worked together to use a recipe that incorporated her food items and my cooking items. We normally did several recipes that complimented each other. We each did a 20 minute or so demo of our products and the importance ... blah blah and people loved it. Pampered Chef did better in sales but we had a blast!

I choose not to do combined shows. I feel it divides the host's loyalties and the guests' dollars. Others have differing opinions, and I'm sure they'll share their wisdom. The main thing is to not commit to something unless you're comfortable with it.

The fact that she's inviting you to come along to one of hers first is kind of nice and might mean she'd be a good one to do this with. BUT...what about the host? If she's the host, that's one thing, but if it's a regular show won't the host be confused having a PC person coming along, too? And that does put the guests in an awkward situation. They'll not be expecting PC there probably.I've heard some consultants swap parties w/ other DS consultants. Some with wonderful success, others with terrible results. Then there are times people do combo parties. Again some with success, others not.You can search the threads and read up on some of those situations.

The only time I have sold with other vendors is at vendor fairs, etc. Not individual shows. I agree with Amanda in worrying about available guest dollars to be spent--I'd rather they spend it all on my products, but if I were a guest, I'd be torn and feel like I'd have to buy from each person.

I look back and see it is Rae I was agreeing with about the guest dollars.

I don't do combined shows either. Basically, I've made this my career because it's low stress and fun for me. I have no desire to do something that might interrupt that, so I have no desire to compete for sales with someone else at a party. :)

I know others have been successful doing combined shows, but it's not something I'm interested in doing.

gailz2 said:
I look back and see it is Rae I was agreeing with about the guest dollars.

Yep, it was Rae. ;) And she's exactly right. When people go to a party, they usually have a certain limit in their mind as to how much they plan to spend that night. So if you add another vendor, they will typically split that amount between the two. And they'll have to pay S&H on two orders, so they really might buy less product, too.

But, like I said, some people had great success with it. I would just be sure the host knows about it and likes the idea, and not that this other DS consultant threw it on her. I would think the guests need to be made aware of it when they are originally invited, not have it added on later. And make sure YOU feel comfortable and like the arrangement. :)

1. What is a "Combined Show With Ts"?

A "Combined Show With Ts" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where two consultants combine their parties to create a larger event. This allows guests to experience products from both consultants and provides a fun and interactive shopping experience.

2. How do I host a "Combined Show With Ts"?

To host a "Combined Show With Ts," simply reach out to two consultants and ask if they would be interested in combining their parties. Then, choose a date and invite your friends and family to attend the event. The consultants will handle the rest, including product demonstrations and orders.

3. Can I earn rewards and discounts at a "Combined Show With Ts"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and discounts when hosting a "Combined Show With Ts." The consultants will work together to ensure that you receive the full benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. What are the benefits of attending a "Combined Show With Ts"?

Attending a "Combined Show With Ts" allows you to experience products from two different consultants, providing a wider range of options and demonstrations. It also allows you to support both consultants and potentially earn rewards and discounts from your purchases.

5. Can I become a consultant at a "Combined Show With Ts"?

Yes, you can become a consultant at a "Combined Show With Ts" by expressing your interest to one or both of the consultants hosting the event. They can provide you with more information on becoming a consultant and potentially mentor you on your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wickednoodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies