1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show DCB and Tastefully Simple question

1. I was invited to do a combination party with a Tastefully Simple consultant. Of course we are using all TS products displayed in PC products. Because of this the host asked which TS product I would like to use for my cooking demonstration. I personally have not used TS in years and therefore do not know any of their products. So she suggested I use the Pasta and Pomodoro with the DCB. Now I have the pasta and I am ready to give it a test drive, so to speak, but I am at a loss. Can I use the pasta with the DCB, if so how would I modify it? And can I do it in the microwave? I have read that some of you have done these duel parties and there are a few who have duel consultant status with TS and PC so, any help or suggestions would be great. I really need to make this recipe before the show. I'm not someone to go in unprepared. Thanks for your help!

Jun 25, 2009
  2. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

I like the Giddyup Guacamole with the fajitas made in the DCB.

Kelly

Jun 25, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I did this in April with a TS consultant in my church. It was great for me and not for her. Everyone she invited didn't show and my friends did. She did sell some things to my friends but they mostly bought from me. There was no demo - it was more Open House style. If I do another Open House, it will be me only.

Jun 26, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Did they give you list of the "samplings" that TS will have? In my experience, the TS consultant has a set list of things to demo. Work with those.

You can then go the TS website and they will have all the products listed so you can see what they are - and recipe ideas.

You could always do the 30 minute chicken, just rub the chicken with one of the TS seasonings...?

All the samplings can be passed around on SA.

Also, do you have the small Bamboo snack bowls? Many times the TS rep will have various sauces to dip the beer bread in, use those snack bowls for the sauces.

Do you have the stone loaf pan? Have the host bake the beer bread in our loaf pan.

But I would definitely get the list of the TS things to be demo'd.

Jun 26, 2009
  5. jenniferm

jenniferm Member Gold Member

I LOVE to cook my 30 min chicken with TS Season Salt...actually I cook a lot of things with it.

Jun 26, 2009
  6. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

What is the Giddyup Guacamole? Never heard of this.

Jun 26, 2009
  7. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

I think I just added fresh avocado to the mix. I can't remember if it called for anything else. Used the Mix 'N Masher to mash it all together. It was quick and easy.

Kelly

Jun 26, 2009
  8. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks I just started liking Guacamole so looking for a good recipe some of them are not very good that is out there.

Jun 26, 2009
Have something to add?