• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining a Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple Show: Advice Needed

In summary, combining a show with a Tastefully Simple representative can be a great opportunity to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. To keep the presentation relatively short, it is recommended to have designated time slots for each presentation with a short break in between. Both PC recipes and using PC products with TS foods have been successful in the past. Simple ice-breaker games and incorporating both PC and TS products can make for a fun and interactive show. Overall, this can be a positive experience and happy cooking!
wickednoodle
Has anyone ever combined a show with a Tastefully Simple rep? One of my April hosts just called and asked if that would be okay. I reluctantly agreed, especially since the TS rep already said yes. Kat (the host) promised she'd make sure she had great attendance to make it worthwhile. Part of me is excited and thinks it has a lot of potential; the rest of me is very apprehensive.

Anyone who has done this before: how did you handle combining two presentations while still keeping it relatively short? Did you still make a PC recipe, or did you simply use PC products and TS foods?

Also...are there any games out there that work well with a show like this?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
My co-worker and good friend does TS, and we have done shows for each other w/ Great Success but have never done a joint show, but I will say that the products do work very well together! Especially the SA pieces with the dips and stuff.

Definitely do your own presentation! You can use TS products if you'd like - but don't let the TS Rep have all the spotlight! If possible - go first!

I like to make their Almond Poundcake in my mini loaf stone!

I would definitely go first-that way you'll have the attention of the guests-sitting through the second presentation will probably not be much fun for the guests. Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!

Hi there!

I have actually combined shows with Tastefully Simple reps in the past and it has been a great success. I completely understand your apprehension, but I have found that it can be a wonderful opportunity to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers.

In terms of keeping the presentation relatively short, I have found that it works best to have a designated time for each presentation, with a short break in between for guests to mingle and sample products. This allows for both presentations to be given without feeling rushed or too lengthy.

As for recipes, I have done both - making a PC recipe and also using PC products with TS foods. It really depends on your preference and what you think will work best for your audience. Both have been well-received in my experience.

As for games, I have found that simple ice-breaker games work well to get guests talking and interacting with each other. You can also incorporate a game that involves both PC and TS products, such as a blind taste test or a matching game.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with your combined show! It has always been a positive experience for me and I hope it will be for you as well. Happy cooking!

1. How do I combine a Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple show?

To combine a Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple show, you can either host a joint show where both companies are represented, or you can have a Pampered Chef show with Tastefully Simple products available for purchase. Either way, you will need to contact both companies to arrange for their respective consultants to be present at the show.

2. Can I use both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products in the same recipe?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products can be used together to create delicious recipes. You can find recipe ideas on both company's websites or by asking your consultant for suggestions.

3. Are the host benefits and rewards the same for a combined show?

Yes, the host benefits and rewards for a combined show are the same as a regular Pampered Chef show. However, Tastefully Simple may have their own host rewards program, so be sure to check with both companies for the full details.

4. Can I earn commissions as a consultant for both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple at a combined show?

Yes, you can earn commissions for both companies at a combined show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn commissions on all Pampered Chef sales, and as a Tastefully Simple consultant, you will earn commissions on all Tastefully Simple sales.

5. How can I promote a combined Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple show?

You can promote your combined show by utilizing social media, sending out invitations to your network, and reaching out to potential customers through flyers or word of mouth. Both companies also offer marketing materials that you can use to promote your show. Additionally, you can collaborate with your Tastefully Simple consultant and share each other's show information to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • curtinbarb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindag
  • msunn1973