• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Dual Fundraiser Show on the 27th - Featuring Tastefully Simple!

In summary, a successful dual show with Tastefully Simple and Pampered Chef involves setting up a joint table display, doing a joint demonstration or recipe, and cross-promoting each other's businesses. This will showcase the compatibility of our products and help increase sales for both of us.
tinawhite07
I have a fundraiser going on right now with a close out show on the 27th. The show will be combined with a Tastefully Simple consultant. I have never done a dual show so I'm wondering what the show should "look" like? Any advice is appreciated!!!:chef:

Sounds fun, I have heard good stories about combined shows with TS. I would consult with the TS gal/guy and find a recipe that you can make together with your PC tools and their products. Maybe make a combined list of the products used, make it a bit easier for the folks attending the show to find what they are looking for, instead of riffling through two different catalogs for that one thing.

Thank You, that's a good idea

Before I became a consultant I went to a combined TS/PC show and it was awesome since the products can be used so well together! It was a very informal show, and since every TS show I have been to has not really been a demo but more of a taste testing, it worked out well. The PC consultant demoed her products and just told everyone what they were eating that was TS, and it was pretty easy to follow along. Just don't make too much and it won't get too confusing.

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you have a fundraiser going on with a Tastefully Simple consultant. Dual shows can be a great way to introduce customers to new products and increase sales for both of us.To make the show successful, I recommend setting up a table with both of our products displayed together. This will make it easier for customers to see the variety of options available and encourage them to try new things.You can also consider doing a joint demonstration or recipe using both of our products. This will showcase how well our products work together and give customers ideas for how they can use them in their own cooking.Lastly, don't forget to cross-promote each other's businesses. Encourage customers to check out the Tastefully Simple consultant's products and vice versa. This will help both of our businesses grow.I hope this helps and I'm looking forward to a successful show on the 27th! Let's make it a great one.

What is a Dual Fundraiser Show?

A Dual Fundraiser Show is a unique event where two separate organizations come together to host a Pampered Chef party for their individual fundraising efforts. It allows both organizations to reach a larger audience and raise more money than they would have separately.

How does a Dual Fundraiser Show work?

Each organization will invite their supporters to attend the show and place orders for Pampered Chef products. The total sales from both parties will be combined, and a percentage of the sales will be donated to each organization as a fundraiser. The more orders placed, the more money each organization will receive.

What are the benefits of hosting a Dual Fundraiser Show?

Hosting a Dual Fundraiser Show allows organizations to reach a larger audience and raise more money than they would have separately. It also provides a fun and interactive way for supporters to contribute to a good cause while shopping for high-quality kitchen products.

How can my organization get involved in a Dual Fundraiser Show?

If you are interested in hosting a Dual Fundraiser Show, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact the Pampered Chef corporate office for more information. They will help you find another organization to partner with and plan the details of the event.

Are there any requirements for hosting a Dual Fundraiser Show?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a Dual Fundraiser Show, but it is recommended that both organizations have a strong network of supporters to invite to the event. It is also important to have a designated space for the show, such as a community center or someone's home, where guests can gather to watch product demonstrations and place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • jen5512