• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraising Success with Gift Sets: Tips and Suggestions

In summary, there is a discussion between two individuals about planning a holiday shopping open house/fundraiser together. One person suggests combining their products into gift sets, but the other is unsure if it is a good idea and is worried about potential sales suffering. They also mention that technically, they are not supposed to combine their sales with another company's. The conversation ends with a former Tastefully Simple consultant advising against combining the products and suggesting to do what is best for one's own business.
sillylittlechef
a tastefully simple girl and I were planning on a holiday shopping open house/fundraiser together. Now she wants to do it as a catalog show and combine our products into gift sets and only sell those as the fundraiser. I'm not sure this is a good idea, but we already have obligated ourselves to the group raising the money. I am not sure what to do at this point. Anyone have any suggestions?
I was thinking it would be good to group a loaf pan with their wheat bread mix, but I come out with much higher sales as their bread is only $4.50 Or group the simple addition small caddy and bowls with a couple of their dips, but again the PC products are much more costly (and better:) than TS. I feel her sales and probably mine will suffer by combining items. Has anyone done anything like this before?

Technically we are not supposed to combine our sales with another company's. We can do separate orders and things if you are doing a multiple vender event, but we can't combine products with another company's. I would go with your gut feeling and not do her second suggestion. Especially since we sell bread mixes, coffee and spices that can compete with TS.

Don't combineTell her that you feel your sales will suffer if they are combined.

Sometimes you will run across loyal Pampered Chef customers who will purchase many things straight from the new catalog to increase their PC collection. If they see a combination of things that they are not necessarily being able to freely choose from, like they would from the catalog, that might turn some people off.

True PC products are better and will surpass sales when offered along side another company. I have had combined shows and my sales blews theirs right out of the water when compared. Maybe she knows this and is trying to keep herself from getting no sales or very low sales by combining them and insuring she sells something. That would not be a good idea and tell her so. This is your business so do what you want how you want in order to make sure you are successful.

Debbie

Having been a former tastefully simple consultant I would definately recommend not combining...Your sales will blow your friends out of the water and it may make for a hard time in your relationship.

Hi there,First of all, I think it's great that you and your tastefully simple friend are teaming up for a holiday shopping open house and fundraiser. It's always nice to support each other's businesses and collaborate on events.Regarding your concern about combining products for the fundraiser, I understand where you're coming from. It may seem like the more expensive products from Pampered Chef could deter potential buyers. However, I believe that by creating gift sets and showcasing the value and quality of both brands, you can actually increase sales.Instead of focusing on the price difference between the products, highlight the unique features and benefits of each brand. For example, you could highlight the durability and versatility of Pampered Chef products, and the convenience and simplicity of Tastefully Simple's products. By combining them, you are offering a well-rounded and attractive gift set that appeals to a wider range of customers.You could also offer special discounts or promotions for purchasing a gift set, or even offer a free gift with purchase. This can help incentivize buyers and make them feel like they are getting a great deal.In terms of specific product combinations, I think your idea of pairing the loaf pan with the wheat bread mix is great. You could also consider pairing Pampered Chef's baking stone with Tastefully Simple's cookie mix, or their garlic press with a jar of Tastefully Simple's garlic seasoning.Ultimately, I think it's important to communicate and collaborate with your friend to come up with a plan that works for both of you. Together, you can make this fundraiser a success and raise money for a good cause. Best of luck with your event!Sincerely,

1. What types of gift sets are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

There is a wide variety of gift sets available for fundraising with Pampered Chef. Some popular options include kitchen tool sets, baking sets, and grilling sets. We also offer seasonal gift sets for holidays like Christmas and Mother's Day.

2. How do I know which gift set will be the most successful for my fundraising event?

The best way to determine which gift set will be the most successful for your fundraising event is to consider your target audience. Think about what types of products they would be interested in and what items are currently popular. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for advice on which gift sets have been successful in the past.

3. Can I customize the contents of the gift sets for my fundraising event?

Yes, you can customize the contents of the gift sets for your fundraising event. Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized gift set that fits your event's theme and budget. You can also choose from our pre-made gift sets and add or remove items as needed.

4. How much profit will my organization make from selling Pampered Chef gift sets?

Your organization can make up to 25% profit on all gift sets sold through your fundraising event. This percentage may vary depending on the specific gift set and any promotions or discounts that may be offered. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details on potential profits for each gift set.

5. How can I promote and market the Pampered Chef gift sets for my fundraising event?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you promote and market your fundraising event. This includes customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. You can also utilize word of mouth, social media, and local community events to spread the word about your fundraising event and the Pampered Chef gift sets available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Laura Kavanaugh