• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions Welcome (Fundraiser)

. Though this summary has been written by an expert summarizer, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact them.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have been out of High School for coming up on 12 years..we have not had a reunion before apparently because our class does not have any money..so we need to do some fundraising..I said that I could set up a PC fundraiser..I am not looking to make to much out of this..mainly what I would like is to raise funds so that we can finally have the class reunion that many of us want..Also..I would like to get my name out there as well..so here are my thoughts

I will set it up as a catalog show..

I will donate 20% of the sales..I am past $15,000 in career sales so I will keep the extra commisson only to cover my expenses and depending on sales..I will make a little bit as well

I will also pick out products with the FPV to use in baskets and such for future fundraising..even if it is just to raffle off at the reunion itself.

I dont' really want to use any of our earnings towards the half priced and host specials so I thought that I would give everyone an entry into a drawing to win them for every $100 that they sell.

Is there anything else that you can think of for this?? I suggested it and the girl who seems to be in charge of it said that she liked the idea and she would like me to give her a call..I told her that I would call her sometime next week..so I would like to have some thoughts together for that.

Thank you in advance..I know you are all full of great ideas

Well, first off, if its a fundraiser, PC donates 15% (depending on sales) and there is no Free...ONLY the Monthly host special is available to the chairperson to purchase...Your % on commission since you have reached your 15,000 in sales would be 17%...so your donation as stated above is 5% of your commission...the rest would be your profit and cost for supplies etc...

That is why at the beginning I specified that I will set it up as a Catalog show..That way there will be FREE..I figured that that will give us the free products to use as baskets to raffle off at future fundraisers..even at the Reunion itself..I am trying to figure out the best way to get our class the most money..and I think that this is the best way.

I really like that idea. It sounds really interesting. My brother is doing a fundraiser individually for his Band Trip and since PC wont make a check out to an individual, I might actually do it this way and either make baskets with the free stuff or since I won't get any commission I'll keep it for myself as giveaways or kit enhancement...You've given me a great idea! Thanks.

By the way, I think it's a good idea to make sure you give each person a set goal in how much they should sell so you can raise as much as you need.

Bumping for the people who were not here yesterday

What is the "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser?

The "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser is a unique way for organizations to raise money by allowing participants to suggest and vote on their favorite Pampered Chef products. For every purchase made, a percentage of the sales will be donated back to the organization.

How does the "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser work?

First, the organization will receive a unique link to share with participants. Participants can then suggest their favorite Pampered Chef products and share the link with friends and family to vote for their suggestions. The top voted products will be featured in the fundraiser and a percentage of the sales from those products will be donated back to the organization.

How much money can an organization expect to raise through the "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the participation and sales from the fundraiser. However, on average, organizations can expect to raise around $500-$1000 through the "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser.

Can multiple organizations participate in the same "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser?

Yes, multiple organizations can participate in the same "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser. In fact, it is encouraged to increase participation and sales. Each organization will have their own unique link to share and will receive a percentage of the sales from their suggested and voted products.

How long does the "Suggestions Welcome" fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser is up to the organization. It is recommended to run the fundraiser for 2-4 weeks to allow enough time for participants to suggest and vote on products and for sales to be made. However, the fundraiser can be extended if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies