• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef With Tastefully Simple

I just did a show where the host was a TS consultant. We tried to do the Nana's Apple cake TS cake mix in the silicone bakeware---I do not suggest it. It was way too sticky and we couldn't get them out. I did use spray---the cake is just sticky. I would definitely use the...Stoneware loaf pan instead and just put them in the freezer for an hour or so to firm up.I just did a show where the host was a TS consultant. We tried to do the Nana's Apple cake TS cake mix in the silicone bakeware---I do not suggest it. It was way too sticky and we couldn't get
curtinbarb
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a show along with Tastefully Simple? I have one scheduled for my niece (her friend is the TS rep), and I'm looking for ideas on how to make this a successful collaboration. Thanks. Barbara

I might have 1 coming up with a friend of mine. We think maybe what we'll do is cook most of her stuff in my cookware, stones etc.., maybe use my SA to pass the food around. So far thats as far as we got but we think it should be fun!!:D

I have one that is in the works with a friend of mine who sells T.S......pull out all the Simple Additions, and your S.A. stands, caddies, etc.

Also teamwork - bake her things in our stones. You can bake their bread in our Stoneware loaf pan. yeah, I know we sell bread too....but I would probably "give" on that one, and focus on the stones and let her pitch the bread.

Make and serve everything in our products....use the carafe if you have it....

I think the possibilities are endless, and this can be very successsful IF both consultants have the right frame of mind as far as teamwork.

I've done several. The most successful one was when I made Bananas Foster Stir Fry and then we served it over TS Absolutely Almond Pound Cake that I baked in the Fluted Stone.

You will both have to shorten your regular demo so that you both have enough time and don't bore the guests.

I was just approached yesterday by a TS rep to do a combo show to kick off her business. I really like the Bananas Foster Stir Fry idea!

Thank you very much to everyone who has responded. It's so nice to have this resource. If anyone else has any other interesting ideas, my show isn't until the 11th of November, so I still have time to incorporate them.

curtinbarb said:
Thank you very much to everyone who has responded. It's so nice to have this resource. If anyone else has any other interesting ideas, my show isn't until the 11th of November, so I still have time to incorporate them.

PLEASE!!! let me know how yours goes because mine probably wont be till later in the month or maybe Dec. TIA:cool:

My combo show was similar...we made the spiced cherry topping to go over the TS almond pound cake.

The TS rep cut her demo short (sampled about 10 things) and then I did a very short demo to make the cherry topping and talk about stones and cookware. It seemed to work ok, but I heard from some guests that it was a little too overwhelming to have so much to choose from. Also, it REALLY cut into my sales. (My show average is over $700 and this show was only $300.) I think people come to a show with a set amount of $ to spend, and if there are two reps there, they just split that amount between them. I probably won't be doing too many of these combined shows...although I have heard from other consultants that it has worked out very well for them. Guess it depends on the crowd.

Good luck!

OK, gotta ask for the Bananas Foster Stir Fry Recipe. I can't find it. Thanks.

Bananas Foster Stir-Fry

5 medium bananas
1 lemon
1 jar (12.25 oz) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 quart frozen vanilla low-fat yogurt or ice cream

1. Slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus®. Zest whole lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer; set aside. Juice lemon with Juicer to measure 1/4 cup juice.

2. Combine caramel topping, lemon juice and Cinnamon in Stir-Fry Skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. Stir in bananas and rum extract; toss gently using Bamboo Spatulas.

3. For each serving, spoon about 1/3 cup of the banana mixture over a scoop of frozen yogurt. Garnish with lemon zest.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, (Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 100 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook’s Tips: To serve Bananas Foster over toasted pound cake, preheat oven to 350ºF. Using Crinkle Cutter, slice pound cake into 1/2-inch slices and place on Rectangle Stone. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden and toasted.

Thanks Ann!

I just did a show where the host was a TS consultant. We tried to do the Nana's Apple cake TS cake mix in the silicone bakeware---I do not suggest it. It was way too sticky and we couldn't get them out. I did use spray---the cake is just sticky. I would definitely use the stoneware to cook the bread. almost everyone loves their bread and most TS consultants use our stoneware (even though they have their own). Good luck!

I've never done a combined party with TS, but I did host a party for a TS lady last week. I made the Almond Poundcake in the floral silicone baker and they turned out PERFECT! The poundcake is the perfect consistency for the baker. :)

where can I find the pound cake recipe?

The pound cake is a mix that you buy from Tastefully Simple and just add like one or two things to it and bake it!

It's really yummy. :)

My sister is a TS rep. We both started our businesses last summer and did a ''Sister Show" last fall at our mom's house. We centered our show around easy appetizers and desserts for the upcoming holidays, and it was a hit! In the recipes we demonstrated, we just used as many of each of our products as possible, while not overwhelming the guests, and pushing the idea that all of these things are simple, yet delicious and elegant for holiday parties. We also met ahead of time to plan the menu and make up an outline, so each of us knew when to talk. We each had a $500+ show!!

Does anyone have a invite with both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple.

I would do a soup so you could display the dotted bowls placed inside the new appetizer stand. They stack nicely in there.

here is what I have - I found this on one of the loops - maybe here, maybe somewhere else, not sure.
Melinda

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Tastefully Simple Full Page.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Pampered Chef Tastefully Simple Invitation.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 358

1. What is the difference between Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple?

Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple are both direct sales companies that offer kitchen and food products. However, Pampered Chef primarily focuses on kitchen tools and cooking demonstrations, while Tastefully Simple offers pre-packaged food items and meal kits.

2. Are Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products high quality?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple pride themselves on offering high-quality and durable products. Pampered Chef's kitchen tools are designed to last for years, and Tastefully Simple's food products are made with quality ingredients.

3. Can I buy Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or their respective websites. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to support small businesses.

4. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple?

To become a consultant for either company, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit their websites to learn more about the sign-up process. Both companies offer training and support for their consultants and have different starter kits to choose from.

5. Are there any discounts or specials for Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products?

Yes, both companies offer various discounts and specials throughout the year. As a host of a Pampered Chef party or Tastefully Simple tasting, you can earn free and discounted products. Additionally, both companies have a rewards program for customers and consultants to earn discounts and free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • wickednoodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies