• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple

In summary, Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple are both direct sales companies that offer high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and food and drink products. They also provide recipes, cooking tips, and offer gluten-free and allergen-friendly options. Hosting a party is not necessary to purchase products, and both companies offer the opportunity to become a consultant and earn income.
cewcooks
A friend of mine and I are having a joint open house in a couple of weeks she does Tastefully Simple. I want to do a pork tenderloin in the DCB with TS barbecue sauce but I ned other ideas for crossover products so guests can see how they fit nicely together. Any suggestions or tips if you have done this before would be great!

I have done the giddyup guacamole using our avacado peeler and sold lots of them as did she sell lots of the guac mix :)

Also TS pound cake works well with our Strawberry Creme trifle recipe, sold some trifle bowls that way and she sold alot of pound cake

any of the TS veggie dips using our tools to demo veggie peelers and putting it all in teh chillzane platter.

There is another thread on here somewhere on the same topic if you got the the search box. Sorry I can't help you any further, I'm not sure how to attach the link.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We also provide recipes and cooking tips to help you make delicious meals at home.

What is Tastefully Simple?

Tastefully Simple is also a direct sales company that offers a wide range of food and drink products, including gourmet seasonings, sauces, and beverages. Our goal is to make it easy for people to enjoy delicious, flavorful meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

Do I have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase products from either company. You can order directly from a consultant or through their websites.

Do Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple offer any gluten-free or allergen-friendly options?

Yes, both companies offer a variety of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products. You can easily filter products on their websites to find options that meet your dietary needs.

Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple?

Yes, both companies offer the opportunity to become a consultant and earn income by selling their products. You can learn more about the requirements and benefits on their websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • msunn1973
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • curtinbarb