• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple

In summary, the combo show between Tastefully Simple and PC is a successful way to showcase both brands.
cewcooks
Has anyone done a combo show with Tastefully Simple and PC. I have nothing on my calender but this so I'm not sure what to do..Any suggestions??

Yes, I've done a few. They were successful for both of us. The most successful one in terms of the demo was when I demo'd Bananas Foster Stir Fry and served it over TS's Almond Pound Cake, which I had baked in a stone.I had to keep my demo shorter as did the TS consultant, but I think we were both pleased with the outcome.

I have done one and am doing another one in June, I think they work well together. The chips we can make on our stone go well with TS Giddyup Guacamole and you can demo the avacdao peeler ( I have sold alot of those)
They have a good veggie dip and you can use the UM or veggie cutters to demo how to cut veggies.. The TS poundcake is amazing. We have done the mexican theme, so those are the only suggestions I have right now. I am trying to come up with more :) good luck

i have not done one but i do have a really good friend that sells tastfully simple and we are going to share a booth at a craft show in june they work great together because you need to serve your dips from them so i use the simple additions bowls for that and use the sqares for the cheese balls and then put the chips around it.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, I've done a few. They were successful for both of us. The most successful one in terms of the demo was when I demo'd Bananas Foster Stir Fry and served it over TS's Almond Pound Cake, which I had baked in a stone.

I had to keep my demo shorter as did the TS consultant, but I think we were both pleased with the outcome.

I did something similar, but made a spiced cherry pie topping to serve over the poundcake.

Only problem: I have done two of these shows, and the sales are usually about HALF from normal. I think a lot of the times, people have a budget and then split that between the two shows.

But, if you don't have a full schedule, it's worth it for the sales and the contacts!

My neighbor and good friend sells TS and we have done a TON of things together. I guess our friendship kind of makes it to where neither of us really care how high our sales are, but we have had really successful shows together and ones that aren't. We both can sell each other's product and when we do booths, we both talk up each others stuff and try to cross sell. One thing we have found is that you can take the TS pound cake or muffin mix and the mix will measure out perfectly with our mini muffin pan and make 2 batches. So, she always makes those in the mini muffin pan and uses her scoops and tells everyone that. Also, their beer bread is to die for and is awesome in our loaf pan. We also do TS dips in my SA pieces.

pampcheflisa said:
My neighbor and good friend sells TS and we have done a TON of things together. I guess our friendship kind of makes it to where neither of us really care how high our sales are, but we have had really successful shows together and ones that aren't. We both can sell each other's product and when we do booths, we both talk up each others stuff and try to cross sell. One thing we have found is that you can take the TS pound cake or muffin mix and the mix will measure out perfectly with our mini muffin pan and make 2 batches. So, she always makes those in the mini muffin pan and uses her scoops and tells everyone that. Also, their beer bread is to die for and is awesome in our loaf pan. We also do TS dips in my SA pieces.
Ours isn't too shabby either :D

kearstin said:
Ours isn't too shabby either :D

you are absolutely right!!!!
I love both of them, but my husband prefers TS.

I ahven't yet, but we're trying to schedule one for later this summer. The TS gal said she went to a joint party once and they made pizza on our stone with their beer bread and it was fantastic.

I had one with a TS consultant. She made her apple bread in the square baker and used my SA bowls and plates and prep bowls for some of her dips. I think we used the apple peeler for a dip or her bread, can't remember.
The key is to make sure the host invites a ton of people to help with sales.
We each had about $600 in sales and there were about 15 people in attendence. We each went back and forth talking about which of our products would compiment the other....it went really well.
Deb

Yes I have done this before. My friend and I invited over 300 people and unfortunately that day there were like 5 other things going on in town, which we hoped would bring everyone in. But oh well, We had 25 people come and our total sales for the day between the two of us were over $500, I had $350 for just me, in cash and carry and orders. So we didn't think it was too bad, of course we didn't "even out" in what we spent to mail invitations and such b/c between the invites the food and the RSVP gifts and door prizes, I spent over $400. So don't Over-plan the event. That is what we both did and ended up w/ LOTS extra, extra food, extra gifts, extra extra extra!!
Our event wasn't a "show" it was an open house, people ate, sat around and talked and relaxed. We had drinks and our items out on display. It was kinda like coming to a store. We each had a chance to talk to every person there, but still, it was more like a booth at a fair then a home show.
We called it, the "Best of Both Worlds". I had a customer say that to me before, that if PC and TS got together it would be the "best of both worlds".
Best of luck.

I did one once but the TS rep would not let me bring any of our spices and she would not let me make anything either. It was not a great show. Just over 150.00 in sales and no bookings. If I did it again I would want to have a lot more control over how it was set up.

ok i am both a ts and pc consultant (yes i checked the rules before joining pc -- i was a ts consultant first.there ar e a few ts consultants who are pc) .. a lot to say... i have never done a joint party by myself because against regulations but from personal experience I was consultant for one company and friend was other consultant and it was fine each time. here are some ideas used from personal use: use batter bowl to mix any of the cakes/breads in... use food chopper to cut apple for apple cake, silicone brush to grease pans, use our stoneware. 8 x8 for cake, loaf for beer bread...yes i do like ts beer bread better... serve in sa bowls etc... can use almond pound cake (or even chocolate pound cake now available) to make a trifle in our bowl (have done that many times with rhubarb strawberry spread, or raspberry limon spread (use microscraper to get it out of jar), adj measuring sppoon if need to measure out even amounts per layer.. and fresh raspberries and mixture of vanilla pudding, cream cheesee,,, or mix orange dream chiller (can we say yummy creamiscle) with cool whip and add pineapples instead for more tropical taste... of course can use accent decorator to decorate top, egg slicer to slice strawberries... i can go on the more i think about it but it is late. feel free to call me or email me to talk it through. a lot of ts products would be great for fiesta theme... sangria slush or any of the drink mixes served in a trifle bowl , stuffed strawberries using core and more and vanilla bean chiller in the stuffing (recipe on ts website)... plus 5 new products coming out in june for ts..
fyi
if anyone wants to purchase ts products or have q about them i am always available and it gets shipped directly to you
in personal life, yes they do compliment each other very well

go to http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kgaitan for the recipe for stuffed strawberry or other recipe ideas. good luck.

What is Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple?

Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple are two separate companies that specialize in selling kitchen and cooking products. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality cooking tools and gadgets, while Tastefully Simple focuses on providing convenient and delicious meal solutions.

How do I purchase products from Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple?

You can purchase products from Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple by attending a cooking party hosted by a consultant, shopping online through their websites, or by contacting a consultant directly. Both companies offer a variety of sales and promotions to help you save money on your purchases.

Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple offer the opportunity for individuals to become consultants and earn income by selling their products. You can sign up on their websites or contact a current consultant for more information on how to join their team.

Do Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple offer any gluten-free or allergy-friendly products?

Yes, both companies offer a selection of gluten-free and allergy-friendly products. Pampered Chef has a designated category for gluten-free items on their website and Tastefully Simple clearly labels their products that are free from common allergens. They also offer a variety of recipes and meal ideas for those with dietary restrictions.

Do Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple have any warranties or guarantees for their products?

Yes, both companies have satisfaction guarantees for their products. Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime guarantee on all their products, and Tastefully Simple has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact them for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg