• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Fuss Hosting: Tips for Making Simple Dishes in the DCB

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) is a versatile tool for hosting that can be used for a variety of dishes in the oven and microwave. It creates a seal for even cooking and retains moisture for tender and flavorful dishes. The stoneware material is dishwasher-safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. It is not safe to use on the stovetop. Pampered Chef offers recipes specifically designed for the DCB, but you can also adapt your own favorite recipes to use with it.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok.. my hostess wants me to make this in the DCB.

Simple and Easy... there is nothing to wow the guests with...
any suggestions... food tips products to incorporate.... I am soo stuck?

Canned peaches? Can opener
Bowl to mix the topping
DCB
Scraper (clean out the can/bowl)
Serve with ice cream to add the ice cream dipperThere are a lot of things that you can talk about if you really consider every step of the recipe.

Plus, make sure to mention all of the WONDERFUL recipes that can be done quickly in the microwave using the DCB...

I'd also offer cinnamon sprinkles...the cobbler 'purists' can leave it off, but we like it :)

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to offer some suggestions for your hostess' request. One idea is to incorporate some of our delicious seasonings and sauces into the recipe. For example, you could use our Garlic & Herb Rub or Sweet BBQ Rub to add some extra flavor to the dish. Another option is to use our versatile stoneware products, such as the Rectangular Baker or Deep Covered Baker, to create a beautiful presentation for the dish. And don't forget to add some fresh herbs or toppings for a pop of color and added flavor. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your party!

Related to No-Fuss Hosting: Tips for Making Simple Dishes in the DCB

1. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) for hosting?

The DCB is a versatile tool for hosting that can be used for a variety of dishes, such as roasting meats, baking casseroles, and making desserts. Simply preheat the DCB in the oven and place your dish inside, following the recipe instructions. The lid of the DCB creates a seal, allowing for even cooking and retaining moisture for tender and flavorful dishes.

2. Can I use the DCB in the microwave?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that it is only safe to use with the lid off. The lid is not microwave-safe and should not be used in the microwave. Also, be sure to follow the recipe instructions and do not exceed the recommended cooking time for the microwave.

3. How do I clean the DCB after use?

Cleaning the DCB is easy and convenient. The stoneware material is dishwasher-safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher after use. If you prefer to hand wash, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent scratches.

4. Can I use the DCB on the stovetop?

No, the DCB is not safe to use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven and microwave only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the stoneware and may also be a safety hazard.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the DCB?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the DCB, including ones that are perfect for hosting and making simple dishes. You can find these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. You can also get creative and adapt your own favorite recipes to use with the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvmyfamily
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies