• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Replacement after 200 Shows: Worth It?

In summary, the company offers an option to replace your kit at 200 shows, but if you do not take the offer, you can still continue to use the kit. Deb decided not to take the offer and is still using her kit.
chefkathy
Wow! I got my kit replacement form in the mail this week. I guess I hit 200 cooking shows finally. :)

I already have doubles of most, so I'm going to pass on the offer. But it is nice to have the option.

I ended up getting it... I wanted the new consultant bag and actually, even though I had most of the products, the kit was different when I signed originally. I used most of the kit to give a friend a really nice wedding present last spring!

Congrats, Deb!!

I passed on mine, too. I may have taken the deal if it included the paperwork....oh well! Nice to have the option!

Yea, not getting the paperwork or at least a discount on the kit kinda made me not get it. I'm still kicking it around though since I just got my letter a week or so ago. I'd love a new Garlic Press! That's the reason I bought my first $90 kit!! :D

First Deb, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I should be hitting my 200 shows finally too! I wonder when I'll receive my letter......:D

I might get mine and hold on to it for my mystery host show for giveaways.

I passed on mine for two reasons: I was told that you didn't get the new consultant bag (by HO - twice) and I was told that you could do this every 200 shows (by my now no longer director). So I decided to wait and get it at 400 shows. Well, now I'm told you don't get that option later and you do get the bag. :cry:

Oh, well, I do have everything in the kit and doubles of some of it and an attic full of other extras so I guess I really didn't need it anyway - but it's such a good deal... :eek:

I just think it's so nice of the company to offer us that. It's great to have the option.

Related to Kit Replacement after 200 Shows: Worth It?

What is the "Kit Replacement~200 Shows!" policy?

The "Kit Replacement~200 Shows!" policy allows Pampered Chef consultants to receive a new starter kit after completing 200 shows, as long as they have been active for at least one year and have not already received a kit replacement.

How do I know if I am eligible for a kit replacement?

You can check your eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Kit Replacement~200 Shows!" section. If you have completed 200 shows and meet the other requirements, you will see a notification that you are eligible for a kit replacement.

What happens if I need a kit replacement before reaching 200 shows?

If you need a kit replacement before reaching 200 shows due to a manufacturer defect or damage during shipping, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

What items are included in the kit replacement?

The kit replacement includes all of the items that were originally included in your starter kit, including catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and product samples. However, any personalized or custom items will not be included in the replacement.

How do I request a kit replacement?

To request a kit replacement, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Kit Replacement~200 Shows!" section. Follow the instructions to submit your request, and a new kit will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies