• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Crazy: Booking 5 Shows in a Row

In summary, Pampered Chef is giving all hosts in the week of July 21-25 a chance to win cookware! 50 registered shows will be called EACH DAY and the host (and consultant) will win a 10" Stainless Saute Pan. One each day will be called by our CEO and they will win a 5-piece Set of Stainless Cookware! The show must be happening at the time for us to win. I have the cookware already so I will do a drawing for mine if I win! Of course there's a chance that I may not win so the prize will be: Which ever we win or a $50 value product. How can you enter?1. Be one of the hosts to
chefkugler
Ok I may have lost my mind. Because of the July booking challenge, I decided to offer shows that whole week.
Now July 21st is our cluster meeting, so that is out and July 26th was already a scheduled show. So for the promotion I can do shows 7/22-7/25.
I just finished booking them all. So now I have a show 7/22- 7/26. 5 nights straight. I have done 2 nights back to back, but never 5. Anyone do this before? If so, did you loose your mind. :yuck:

Good for you! That's my goal but I'm still short - I return from National Conference late on Sunday or sometime Monday so that day is out. Right now I have shows Thurs, Fri, and Sat but would like Tues and Wed too and I have offered day shows that Tues through Fri but no takers yet.

I am doing a drawing for my cookware if I win ($50 item if I don't). Tickets for $60 + orders, booking shows held by August 30, signing and qualifying, June and July hosts who get bookings held by August 30 (wanted to include June hosts so they wouldn't reschedule)...

Oh Beth,
I like that idea. Sort of really do up that week. So did you put this in a document at all?

I sent out an email but otherwise I just tell them.

Here's what I put in my newsletter email:

Pampered Chef is giving all hosts in the week of July 21-25 a chance to win cookware! 50 registered shows will be called EACH DAY and the host (and consultant) will win a 10" Stainless Saute Pan. One each day will be called by our CEO and they will win a 5-piece Set of Stainless Cookware! The show must be happening at the time for us to win. I have the cookware already so I will do a drawing for mine if I win! Of course there's a chance that I may not win so the prize will be: Which ever we win or a $50 value product. How can you enter?

1. Be one of the hosts to hold their show that week. I have openings on July 22 and 23 in the evening and July 22-25 during the day so there are a lot of times available! Those hosts have the best chance to win and imagine the excitement of being the one who is called! Plus all your buying guests also get a gift from Pampered Chef! (3 tickets)

2. Host a show in July or August - entry given at completion of the show. (2 tickets)

3. June and July hosts will get tickets for any bookings at their shows that are held by the end of August. (2 tickets)

4. Place an order for $60 or more in July (this is product total before shipping and tax - you also get a free gift from Pampered Chef if you do this but it must be part of a show so please contact me directly if you want to get the freebie and I'll put it on a show - Outlet orders do not apply for the free gift but they will count for the entry into this drawing) (1 ticket for every $60 in products ordered)

5. Join my team in July or August and "qualify" by submitting 4 shows within your first 30 days. (5 tickets)

The drawing will be held on September 1.

Beth, that is great!!
Mellissa, you are not the only crazy one!!
I get back from conference thursday.
I have shows
sat, sun, mon, tues, 2 on thurs, 2 on fri, and 2 on sat

I have wednesday free but I am sure it won't feel that way!!!
Have to plan my host coaching this week!!
CRAZY!
:bugeye:

Oh good, I'm not the only one who is trying to do most of my July shows in one week.
I'm at conference 7/13-7/16. Then we go away 7/18-7/20. So I figured why not do a bunch when I get back. I have 3 others booked before conference.
Now to host coach them all while being away.

Koolotus said:
Beth, that is great!!
I have shows

CRAZY!

SIX SHOWS IN 3 DAYS:eek::pray: Good for you! How is that done!! I'd love to do that....I have a 5 year old, and I'm breastfeeding a 2month old...is it possible for me to think I could do that schedule?

You ROCK;)

I realize you are doing more than 6 shows that week, way impressive also, I'm just blown away of the 6 in 3 days...

Thanks Beth for that email! I may have to send that out. So far I have NO shows that week, although I have six shows that month! I want to book that week. Our cluster meeting is also on that Monday, but I need to book those other dates. That'll be where I'll spend my time this week with my phone calls.:)

Koolotus said:
Beth, that is great!!
I have shows

CRAZY!

Holy Smokes Batman! Absolutely awesome...crazy, but awesome.:)

Koolotus said:
Beth, that is great!!
I have shows

CRAZY!

WOW! :eek:

That is SO impressive! Be sure your family knows you will have no energy for them that week! Hug them on Friday and tell them you'll see them a week from Monday (you'll want to REST on Sunday)! Good for you!

...so how did you do that?!

WOW!! You're crazy girl!!

I have them scheduled on Weds, thurs and friday. Still need to book Monday though. I don't want to book Tuesday though b/c its my dhs birthday.

I plan on show packing that week as well... at least that's the plan... this week I need to execute it and get the shows on my calendar! :DI heard this several years ago at conference and might be a good idea to pass along now... the suggestion was for anyone who needed bookings and to "show pack" a week... meaning working every night for a week. This would give you 5-7 shows to get bookings from moving forward. With that, the idea the consultant gave was to have a family sit-down and explain what you were doing and why and that they would be having an awesome week too! She suggested getting in advance some gift cards for restaurants, movie tickets, putt-putt passes, dvd rentals, etc so that the week while mom was out doing shows, the activities would already be planned for dad and kids. Each day she would surprise them with the nightly activity. She said it went over really well that they wanted her to do it more often!!!But just an idea to pass along in case some team members (or family members!) bring up the objection about being out too much in one week.

finley1991 said:
I plan on show packing that week as well... at least that's the plan... this week I need to execute it and get the shows on my calendar! :D

I heard this several years ago at conference and might be a good idea to pass along now... the suggestion was for anyone who needed bookings and to "show pack" a week... meaning working every night for a week. This would give you 5-7 shows to get bookings from moving forward. With that, the idea the consultant gave was to have a family sit-down and explain what you were doing and why and that they would be having an awesome week too! She suggested getting in advance some gift cards for restaurants, movie tickets, putt-putt passes, dvd rentals, etc so that the week while mom was out doing shows, the activities would already be planned for dad and kids. Each day she would surprise them with the nightly activity. She said it went over really well that they wanted her to do it more often!!!

But just an idea to pass along in case some team members (or family members!) bring up the objection about being out too much in one week.
I hear this before. I think they called it front-loading your calendar (booking the first week of the month that way) to increase your # of shows per month. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about the gift card idea for the family! Good info.

Thanks Colleen. I really like this idea. This would be a great one to share on CS as well.

legacypc46 said:
Thanks Colleen. I really like this idea. This would be a great one to share on CS as well.

I'll go over and post it now. :)

Well I guess I'm in the crazy category too... I am attending session one and will get home at midnight Saturday night. I have shows Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday starting the 15th and at the end of May took on a part-time job that has me working all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday every weekend! I'm still working to book the week of the cookware special too! I guess I'll get some rest in August? ;)

Wow Colleen. What a great booking push!

Now that I'm seeing all these great July schedules, I'm getting inspired to get my tush in gear. Lots of calls to make tomorrow.

:blushing:Thanks guys, you are making me blush :blushing:

Umm, it sounded like a good idea at the time!!!
I saw the special, was psyched and booked almost all those shows in about an hour before my AD's cluster meeting! Today I just found out fabulous news!! I got the spot at the county fair, it is really a big deal, but it is 10 days from 12-10 and 12 on weekends. Starting when you ask? August 1ST!!!
Man I am going to be super crazy!!!
Luckily I have my team and a sister consultant or two to help out at the fair. they get about 90,000 to 150,000 people each year it is the biggest event around here and I am excited for the explosion on my team after fair week!!!
Now to start planning...

(which I suck at)
Thanks everyone, did I mention I can't wait to meet you guys :)

Great news! I'm trying to imagine the amazing momentum you and your team are going to have going into the new catalog season. WOW!

That is great news! My director's group does the State Fair here. I usually get 3 days out of the 11. They are gruelling, but so worth it as its 13 hour days. I never work 2 days in a row and I never let a newbie or weak consultant work by themselves. They tend to cave and waste the time.
I always team them up with me.

Great ideas! Thanks. I am working on a shift schedule so that I know who will be where. Since I have mostly newbies I have a feeling I will be at the fair the whole time!!

I'm doing our county fair this year. It is our second year. I have a lot of newbies too. But don't worry they can handle it. Just have a reach number if something comes up.
Our fair booth is 6 days and runs 10-10. So we do 3 shifts. 10-4, 1-7 and 4-10. There is an overlap some. Which helps. Going to get something to eat and such and seemed to be our busy time.
We all got great leads from it last year. Ours isn't that expensive. It breaks down to $25 per time slot.
I usually work it 3 days.

Related to Going Crazy: Booking 5 Shows in a Row

1. How do I go about booking 5 shows in a row?

To book 5 shows in a row, start by reaching out to your existing customers and asking if they would like to host a party. You can also post on social media and ask your friends and family to help you find potential hosts. Additionally, attend local events or fairs where you can set up a booth and talk to potential hosts directly.

2. Is it possible to book 5 shows in a row in a short amount of time?

Yes, it is possible to book 5 shows in a row within a short period of time. The key is to be proactive and reach out to as many potential hosts as possible. Utilize social media, attend events, and ask for referrals from your existing customers to maximize your chances of booking 5 shows in a row quickly.

3. What are some tips for keeping organized while booking 5 shows in a row?

One tip is to create a spreadsheet or use a calendar to keep track of the dates and times of your booked shows. This will help you stay organized and avoid double booking. It's also important to communicate clearly with your hosts and make sure they understand their responsibilities and what to expect from the party.

4. How can I incentivize potential hosts to book a party?

Offering incentives to potential hosts is a great way to encourage them to book a party. You can offer free products, discounts, or special promotions for hosting a party. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time incentives or hosting a raffle for all hosts who book a party within a certain time frame.

5. What should I do if I'm having trouble booking 5 shows in a row?

If you're having trouble booking 5 shows in a row, don't get discouraged. Keep reaching out to potential hosts and be persistent. You can also try partnering with other consultants or offering a joint party with another direct sales company to increase your chances of booking shows. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential hosts and offer exceptional customer service to increase your chances of booking parties in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK