• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Official Now!!! Moving to Ohio!

In summary, Debi is shipping her car on October 15th, Household Good picked up the goods on the 16th, Unaccompanied baggage was picked up on the 28th, she plans to fly out on October 31st, and she'll spend the night in Baltimore before flying to Ohio on November 1st. She has shows scheduled on October 2nd, 8th, 18th, 22nd, 24th, 25th, and 28th. Her shows this month are three catalog shows.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Yep, I'm losing my mind! lol Just a little stressed out! My husband and I are now legally separated (this is a good thing!) and I'm just waiting on the military to finalize my paperwork so I can leave Germany. So, here's my Oct:I ship my car on 15 Oct
Household Good picked up on 16 Oct
Unaccompanied baggage picked up on 28 Oct
Fly on 31 Oct, spend the night in Baltimore with one kid and two dogs, then on to Ohio the next day.Oh, and did I mention how awesome (?) my Oct looks? I have shows on:
2, 8, 18, 22, 24, 25, and 28 Oct. Oh, and 3 catalog shows.WHEW! A blessing and a curse all at once!! So, you guys shoot me an email here and there to keep me sane, OK?

Wow Debi!! Sending good thoughts your way!!
Looking forward to seeing you in Denver!!

WOW DEBI!!!! Good luck with everything! {{{{HUGS}}}}

You are so rocking Debi! Can't wait to have you stateside. Give me a call when you get here (or call before then!). I'm back in Florida, so call me here....PM me if you need the number.

Your show schedule is crazy...but doable :). The only advice to share from my departure last year is to have a plan in place for your bookings (i.e. pass them immediately to your team.) Once you get stateside, your focus will be on rebuilding your business and it'll be hard to think about your Germany hosts.

Knock your sales out of the park this month!

Awesome month! Good luck with the move.

legacypc46 said:
You are so rocking Debi! Can't wait to have you stateside. Give me a call when you get here (or call before then!). I'm back in Florida, so call me here....PM me if you need the number.

Your show schedule is crazy...but doable :). The only advice to share from my departure last year is to have a plan in place for your bookings (i.e. pass them immediately to your team.) Once you get stateside, your focus will be on rebuilding your business and it'll be hard to think about your Germany hosts.

Knock your sales out of the park this month!

Thank you Kris! I'm not even booking past Oct so I've already passed some shows on to my team.

I am really excited!

Wow, Debi!! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Debi, this is great news. Are you military or is he? We'll have to meet up in Denver!

DebbieJ said:
Debi, this is great news. Are you military or is he?

We'll have to meet up in Denver!

I'm retired but he's still active duty.

glad to hear everything is working out for you!

Wow! You are going to be one tired mama!

You go, girl! You are an inspiration. All those people who come up with excuses and take the month they are moving off then two months getting started in the new place can learn a lesson from you! Maybe not to have 10 shows in the month they are moving, but to not sit on their laurels!

Chef Kearns said:
Wow! You are going to be one tired mama!

You go, girl! You are an inspiration. All those people who come up with excuses and take the month they are moving off then two months getting started in the new place can learn a lesson from you! Maybe not to have 10 shows in the month they are moving, but to not sit on their laurels!

So, you think maybe I'm overdoing it? :rolleyes: LOL!

Wow Debi! You're ROCKIN!! :party::party: Good luck with EVERYTHING!! You're an mover and a shaker with as much stuff as you have going on. :D

Debi said:
Yep, I'm losing my mind! lol Just a little stressed out! My husband and I are now legally separated (this is a good thing!) and I'm just waiting on the military to finalize my paperwork so I can leave Germany. So, here's my Oct:

I ship my car on 15 Oct
Household Good picked up on 16 Oct
Unaccompanied baggage picked up on 28 Oct
Fly on 31 Oct, spend the night in Baltimore with one kid and two dogs, then on to Ohio the next day.

Oh, and did I mention how awesome (?) my Oct looks? I have shows on:
2, 8, 18, 22, 24, 25, and 28 Oct. Oh, and 3 catalog shows.

WHEW! A blessing and a curse all at once!! So, you guys shoot me an email her and there to keep me sane, OK?

You are amazing Debi!!!

TWO DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!Well, I had one Show cancel but all the others were a go. So far, only one was only "average." The rest have been at least $500 to $800. I'll sure take that under the circumstances. I have one more to close before I leave, three catalog Shows ongoing and a Cooking Show scheduled the first weekend in Dec (I should have my stuff by then). It's going to be awesome because it's a bunch of girls I went to school with forever ago! (We graduated in 85!)We're going to stay one night in Maryland then DRIVE to Ohio. My son's dad is in Chesapeake Beach and wants to see him so that's cool. Then we pick up a rental car Sat and hit the road. Should take about 7 hours, which is fine with me. (Anyone around I70 or I68 between MD and Columbus OH?)My internet will be on in my new apartment on Tuesday so I'll check in by then!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking equipment, and pantry items.

How can Pampered Chef help me with my move to Ohio?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make your move to Ohio easier. From storage containers to kitchen gadgets, we have everything you need to help you settle into your new home.

Do you have any recommended products for cooking in Ohio?

Yes, we have a line of products specifically designed for cooking in different regions, including Ohio. Our Ohio-themed products are perfect for making local favorites like buckeyes and Cincinnati-style chili.

Can I still host a Pampered Chef party after I move to Ohio?

Absolutely! We offer virtual parties that you can host from the comfort of your new home in Ohio. You can still earn free and discounted products, and your friends and family can shop online and have their orders shipped directly to them.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Ohio?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Ohio, you can sign up online through our website. Our team will provide you with training and support to help you get started and grow your business in your new state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies