• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yep, It's Official....i Am Now 46. so Much Happier to Have the

In summary, Janet turned 46 and had a wonderful birthday celebration with her family. She received thoughtful gifts such as Nintendo DS games and a dinner certificate, and is grateful for her financial stability and plans for the future. She also received birthday wishes from friends on the forum, and is thankful for her health and happiness at 46 years old.
jwpamp
Yep, it's official....I am now 46. So much happier to have the opportunity to work for myself, and so very excited to have an AMAZING chocolate cake to eat!

DH took me clothes shopping, and while I didn't spend much $$, got a lot of things. Oldest son bought me 3 new Nintendo ds games, younger son made me a picture (he really is an artist). DD bought us a dinner certificate at a wonderful steakhouse that we will be using soon.

Finances are good and we are using the Dave Ramsey plan every day to get us to a great place where we can retire at 60 and move to a warmer place!!!!

Just feeling blessed to be 46. Not trying to brag, just wanted to share!

Re: 46Happy 46th Janet! Enjoy your year! :)

Re: 46Thank you, Heather! Great picture, by the way....what a cute couple! My niece lives in Upland...anywhere near La Mesa? She called my daughter the other day to tell us all about the heatwave. It was -20 below zero with a -46 degree windchill here ~~~ugh!

Re: 46I don't think so.. La Mesa is in San Diego... So Cal. Thanks! Did you by chance make it to Leadership? If so I missed meeting you! :(

Re: 46happy 46th birthday!!

Re: 46Happy 46th!!! Any advice on how to not be sad about the impending 37th I'm facing in 11 days?

Re: 46
Kitchen Diva said:
Happy 46th!!! Any advice on how to not be sad about the impending 37th I'm facing in 11 days?

my granny is 91 - she has loved every birthday! Want me to ask her advice for you?

Re: 46Happy 46!!! Hope you enjoy your day!

Re: 46Congratulations on 46!!!

Ever since my dad has his heart attack and quadruple bypass 10 years ago (at age 49) he's always said every birthday that you have is always better than the alternative!

pamperedlinda said:
my granny is 91 - she has loved every birthday! Want me to ask her advice for you?

yes!!!:d:d:d

jwpamp said:
Yep, it's official....I am now 46. So much happier to have the opportunity to work for myself, and so very excited to have an AMAZING chocolate cake to eat!

DH took me clothes shopping, and while I didn't spend much $$, got a lot of things. Oldest son bought me 3 new Nintendo ds games, younger son made me a picture (he really is an artist). DD bought us a dinner certificate at a wonderful steakhouse that we will be using soon.

Finances are good and we are using the Dave Ramsey plan every day to get us to a great place where we can retire at 60 and move to a warmer place!!!!

It sounds like you had a fabulous day, with yummy cake, and super cool gifts! :)

Re: 46Upland is north of La Mesa...straight up the 15 into San Bernadino....still in So Cal though!

Happy 46th Janice!

Re: 46Wow, thank you for all the nice birthday wishes....you guys are great!

Kacey, you are just a baby -- my oldest is only 9 years younger than you!!! You are one up on me. I wish I had found this company when I was your age!

My daughter just came by with a huge bouquet of flowers and 2 nintendo ds games...."are you smarter than a 5th grader" (no, I am not) -- it's a hoot! If you have ds I soooo recommend it. and "my weight loss coach" (she knows I want to lose weight before Mexico.

I am truly blessed!

Re: 46Janice,
I'm glad you are having a great 46th Birthday. I will soon have my 41st in February. I hope you can stay on track for retiring by the time your 60. That is something my DH and I are thinking about. I am about half the way through David Ramsey's Book, and I have been very impressed so far. Hope you have many more blessed Birthdays.

Re: 46HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!!
I hope it is a great one!!

Re: 46Happy Birthday! I have 10 years on you and as everyone says, it's much better than the alternative...but then I would be in Heaven with my perfect body! You got some great presents too! I just started FPU and love it! We've gotten a whole new perspective already!

Re: 46Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Re: 46Happy Birthday Janice! Glad you've had a wonderful day!

Re: 46We get so much smarter with age, right? Happy Bday!

Re: 46Happy 46th Janice - you look great! Hope you had a wonderful day:)

Re: 46Sorry I missed your birthday, but I'm glad you had a good day.

As a fellow 46 year old, congratulations! In consider it a blessing to be over halfway to 90. :)

Re: 46Happy Belated birthday!
I'm catching up, tomorrow is #42 (43 if you ask my kids but I can do the math i WAS born in 1967 I keep telling them they weren't there)

jwpamp said:

Brag away!!! You have a lot to be happy about.

1. What products do you recommend for a birthday celebration?

For a birthday celebration, we recommend our Celebration Cake Pan, which allows you to easily create a beautiful layered cake, and our Confetti Sprinkles for a fun and festive touch.

2. How can I make my birthday dinner special?

We suggest using our Rockcrok Dutch Oven to create a delicious and flavorful meal, and our Food Chopper to easily chop ingredients for a hassle-free cooking experience.

3. What can I do to treat myself on my special day?

To treat yourself, we recommend our Ultimate Utility Tote, which is perfect for carrying all of your essentials for a day of pampering and relaxation.

4. Do you have any gift ideas for someone turning 46?

For someone turning 46, we have a variety of gift sets and bundles such as our Kitchen Essentials Set or our Grilling Set, which make the perfect gifts for any home cook.

5. How can I make my birthday cake stand out?

To make your birthday cake stand out, we suggest using our Cake Decorating Set, which includes everything you need to create beautiful and professional-looking designs on your cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
Jessamary
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG