• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Catalog Usage: Tips for Increasing Sales and Bookings

In summary, my boyfriend said he would bring in some catalogs to work, what should I include with them? Sales and bookings this month are slow, I have two shows booked on 7/22 & 7/26...and a few friends had small orders....hoping August is better, I really wanted to earn all my Superstarter months, but I am not so sure.:(don't forget to include outside order forms + info about the specialsI put an outside order form in, which has the guest special already on it, and the cooking show flyer that has the half price combinations on it and host benefits (not sure what that flyer is called but I got it off supply order).Make sure he makes a mental note
Katiechef
So my awesome boyfriend said he would bring in some catalogs to work, what should I include with them? :) Sales and bookings this month are slow, I have two shows booked on 7/22 & 7/26...and a few friends had small orders....hoping August is better, I really wanted to earn all my Superstarter months, but I am not so sure.:(

don't forget to include outside order forms + info about the specials

I put an outside order form in, which has the guest special already on it, and the cooking show flyer that has the half price combinations on it and host benefits (not sure what that flyer is called but I got it off supply order).

Make sure he makes a mental note of who in the office gets excited about the catalog. Then, you can either ask him to see if they'll book a show or call them yourself. I've found talking to people at the company picnic (my dh works for a smallish company) helps keep them remembering me as their pampered chef consultant.

Also, send food in with the catalogs. Oreo Truffle balls are a big hit. Or send a mini-loaf of bread to anyone who places an order - it would make it so personal.

I definitely send in food with a catalog office show---tuxedo brownies or anything in the mini muffin pan--my personal favorite is banana nut muffins from a bag and when done use tart shaper to push down and fill with cream cheese icing from a can
less than $2 for 2 dozen:D

does anyone have the recipe for the oreo truffles???

Here you goOreo Truffles

1 pkg Oreos
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
Semi-sweet and/or white chocolate baking bark

Chop the entire package of Oreos with the food chopper. Place them in a bowl (I find the Classic Batter Bowl works great because it is deep)

Add softened cream cheese and mix together.

Scoop mixture into 1 tbsp round balls.

Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then place the balls in the freezer for one hour.

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and then dip the balls in the chocolate, making sure they are entirely coated.

Placed coated balls on another cookie sheet with parchment paper.

Let set in the refridgerator.

I like the beer bread mix in the mini muffin pan. Before they bake I spread melted butter on the tops with the silicone basting brush...it is delicious!!

Related to Optimizing Catalog Usage: Tips for Increasing Sales and Bookings

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual party with your friends and family. Instead of having an in-person party, you will share a digital version of our catalog with your guests and they can place orders online.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is simple! Just reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a personalized link to your virtual party. You can then share this link with your guests and they can start shopping.

3. Can I earn free products from hosting a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a catalog show. For every $200 in sales from your party, you will receive 10% in free products and 50% off one item. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn!

4. How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show is typically 10 days, but this can vary depending on your consultant. They will provide you with a specific timeline for your party. During this time, your guests can place orders and you can earn rewards.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I don't have many guests?

Yes, even if you don't have a lot of guests, you can still earn rewards from your catalog show. As long as your total party sales reach at least $200, you will receive 10% in free products and 50% off one item. So feel free to invite your closest friends and family to shop and support your party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • theonlyewe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies