• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Increasing Catalog Show Sales

In summary, the host is very disappointed because she has only been able to get 3 orders from her book show. She found out about another woman at her work doing a Pampered Chef catalog show and she said that she is just too busy to even do an express show at her home. She offers some ideas on ways to increase orders, including having friends and family ask if they need anything and putting a squareboard in her host pack to help encourage people to use it.
pampchefstacey
Does anyone have any ideas on how a host can increase the amount of orders on her catalog show? She is very dissappointed because she has only been able to get 3 orders. She found out about a week or so after she started her book show another woman at her work started doing a Pampered Chef catalog show also. She said she is just too busy to even do an express show at her home.

Thank you in advance for your help. This is my first post.

ask her to email friends/family, take the catalogs with her everywhere. Have her spouse/significant other take the catalogs with him to work too!
Suggest types of people that you call to book shows for you (kid's friends' parents, church members, etc), and tell her to do that to solicit orders for her catalog show.

also, forgot to say WELCOME! :)
This is a GREAT place to get help, ideas, and support

Orders multiplyGive some incentives. I always try to get my hosts excited about earning FREE products in addition to their host benefits. Now don't break the bank but offer maybe some things you have at your home that you bought especially for incentives or products maybe in your sample kit you don't want.
I also use door prizes, the good stuff, like small serving spatula, bamboo tongs, i-slice, SB recipe book, etc in a lovely little basket as an incentive.
I also offer FREE shipping to those who can gather orders from their friends or family for the host.

Just some ideas!
Debbie :D

Tell her to do a squareboard to get her sales up $100 more....it's easy and people are more apt to do something like that. I put a squareboard in EVERY host pack and if they choose to use it....then so be it. I tell them, this is to help them, when actually, it's helping me out too!

What is a squareboard?

Thanks for the advice.

Erica may be talking about the Catalog Show Bingo. I found it here sometime last year. It's basically set up like a bingo board. The squares have different things like "Keep original closing date" and "Collect over $500 in orders." As the host reaches each goal, he/she crosses that box off. If they get "bingo," they earn something.

Someone else can probably attach a copy (I'm not at my home computer) or tell you where to find it here. I've been using it, and it's worked fairly well for me.

BTW: Welcome!

Don't forget to have her "guest" ask their friends, family, neighbors, etc. if they need anything!

1. How can I increase my catalog show sales?

There are a few ways you can increase your catalog show sales. First, make sure you are actively promoting your shows through social media, email, and word of mouth. Second, offer incentives or discounts for customers who book and attend a show. Third, make sure your displays and product demonstrations are engaging and visually appealing. Lastly, follow up with customers after the show to thank them and offer any additional support or products they may be interested in.

2. What products should I focus on to boost sales?

It's important to focus on a variety of products to appeal to different customers. However, some top-selling products to consider highlighting are our kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. These products are practical, versatile, and often have a wide appeal.

3. How can I encourage guests to book their own shows?

One effective way to encourage guests to book their own shows is to offer a hostess rewards program. This could include discounts, free products, or exclusive offers for hosting a show. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a show, such as getting to try out new products and having a fun girls' night in.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase the products at a catalog show?

There are many ways to showcase products at a catalog show. You can create themed displays, such as a "baking essentials" or "grilling must-haves" station. You can also incorporate interactive demonstrations, such as allowing guests to try out the products or having a cooking demonstration. Additionally, you can create a "favorite products" list or offer samples for guests to try.

5. How can I track and measure my catalog show sales?

One way to track and measure your catalog show sales is by using our online tools and resources. You can track your show orders and sales through the consultant's back office, as well as keep track of customers and their orders. You can also use our hostess coaching tools to track the progress of your upcoming shows and see the impact of promotions or incentives on sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• theonlyewe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Donna Althoff
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soulsing
  • stefani2