• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increase Sale for Catalog Shows

In summary, the speaker offers suggestions for increasing sales and bookings for a catalog show. They suggest giving incentives to the host, loaning out products, and checking out resources online.
theonlyewe
Does anyone have any suggestions for increasing sales and bookings for a catalog show. I can't seem to get this host to do a show, but I would like to have a relatively good sales.:rolleyes:

There are some incentive flyers you could give to her for catty shows, I would look up in files. I don't have too many catty shows but if you use them you really need to get her pepped up for what you want her to do. There is a tic tac toe flyer that is for catty shows as well as other things.

I've offered an extra $20 in products before - or to purchase the host special.

I noticed that the Mary Kay lady I know put together a basket of goodies that was to be passed around the office for everyone to take home for a night to try out before putting in their order. I think it's a great idea for us. Loan the host a piece of cookware, the chopper, a knife, and the bar pan and let her loan it out to responsible people to make their dinner that night. After trying it out, I'd think they'd feel obligated to order.

I loan pieces of stoneware, cookbooks, chopper, and other products out to people at work all the time. If they bring up something about cooking, I say, 'You should try ___ it would be so much easier, I can bring it in tomorrow, or whenever I remember and you can borrow it for a week (depending on how often I use it) then tell me what you think.' I feel like it makes them feel more comfortable about ordering something from me, especially the higher priced items.

I offer my catty host the chance to upgrade to kitchen show benefits if they have $400 in sales and at least one booking.

1. How can I increase sales for my catalog shows?

There are several strategies you can use to increase sales for your catalog shows. One effective method is to offer special incentives or discounts for customers who place orders during the show. You can also encourage your customers to host their own catalog shows by offering them rewards or free products. Additionally, promoting your catalog shows through social media and email marketing can help attract more customers.

2. What are some tips for creating an appealing catalog show?

When creating a catalog show, it's important to have eye-catching visuals and appealing product descriptions. You can also include recipes or tips for using the products to make it more engaging for your customers. Offering a variety of products and showcasing their versatility can also help increase sales.

3. How can I make my catalog shows more interactive?

One way to make your catalog shows more interactive is by hosting virtual parties where customers can join a live demonstration or Q&A session. You can also incorporate fun games or challenges into your catalog shows to keep your customers engaged and interested in your products.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with customers after a catalog show?

Following up with customers after a catalog show is crucial for increasing sales. You can send personalized thank you notes or emails, along with a reminder of any special offers or discounts they can still take advantage of. You can also offer them the opportunity to book a future show or provide them with additional product information.

5. How can I ensure repeat customers for my catalog shows?

To ensure repeat customers for your catalog shows, it's important to provide excellent customer service and follow up with your customers regularly. You can also offer loyalty programs or rewards for returning customers. Consistently introducing new and exciting products can also help keep customers interested and coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
swtnsssychef
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • stefani2