• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive

In summary, to receive a Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive, you must attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest and make a purchase of at least $75. The value of the coupon varies and can be used on any Pampered Chef products, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The coupon also has an expiration date and is non-transferable.
Barbiemom
I am trying to increase bookings and I would like ideas for some sort of coupon to hand out with catalogs or cards to encourage hosts. something like additonal product, or "free cooking show" (I bring the food) or a percent off. Anything fairly cheap to get bookings going.

I think that's a great idea. Just make up a coupon with what you want to give. Maybe give them a choice "_____ free from me at your party" or free cookng show or maybe extra % off on your host discount at your party. You could also say if you already have this item pick something of the same or lower price.

Also make sure your contact info is on the coupon.

Probably one of the least expensive is 'let me come make a delicious appetizer for you and some friends' do Tomato Basil squares - sliced tomato, mayo, grated mozzarella, Italian seasoning, fresh minced garlic, fresh basil on a crescent roll crust. Yummy, during cooking time, talk about stoneware and cookware, you'll have a beautiful fast show!

1. How do I receive a Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive?

To receive a Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive, you must attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest and make a purchase of at least $75. Your consultant will then provide you with the coupon to use on a future purchase.

2. What is the value of the Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive?

The value of the coupon varies, but it is typically a percentage off your next purchase or a specific dollar amount off. Your consultant will inform you of the exact value when they provide you with the coupon.

3. Can I use the Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use the coupon on any Pampered Chef products, including sale items. However, it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Is there an expiration date for the Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive?

Yes, the coupon will have an expiration date, typically within a few months of receiving it. Be sure to check the date and use the coupon before it expires.

5. Can I transfer the Consultant Coupon for Guest Incentive to someone else?

No, the coupon is non-transferable and can only be used by the guest who received it at the party. It also cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies