• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free and Cheap Kitchen/Dining Items From Ypsilanti, Michigan

In summary, there is a variety of kitchen and dining items available for free or at a discounted price in Ypsilanti, Michigan. These items include cookware, dinnerware, utensils, small appliances, and more. You can stay updated on the latest offerings by checking online marketplace websites, local classifieds, and community Facebook groups. It is recommended to inspect the items before purchasing, as the condition cannot be guaranteed. Shipping and delivery options vary depending on the seller, and return or exchange policies may also differ. It is best to clarify these details with the seller before making a purchase.
utopianaurora
So Here is how this works- I live in ypsilanti michigan, you can pick it up from my house and take it all and it is free. Or you can just pay for shipping & i will mail it to you. This all needs to go. I really dont want to break it up since it didnt work last time. I added on the catalogs that i found and the write ins.

Invitations:
cucina italiana- 1 unopened package and 6 loose
"your invited to a cooking show"- 7 unopened packages, and 1 mostly there.
Dine out at home- 5 unopened packages

Thanks for joining us at the show- 2 1/4 pack questionare

Recriuting:
"life your way"- 20
Consultant agreement forms- 2
experience success- 13
Incentive and promo packets- "reward yourself"
A closer look at pc loose thick pages for a binder
Welcome booklet- 1

Shows:
"its show time show planner"- 20
show order forms write-in- 1 package unopened + 8 loose
print off sales receipt backs- 1 unopened pack, and 26 loose
Catalogs- fall and winter 06'- 1 unopened package & 1 opened 90 % full plus about 20 loose catalogs.
Consultants guide to weddings
Misc colored folders with consultant show stickers
Dine-out at home, hard folder with pull outs
Dine out at home- Dessert recipe cards- 1 unopended and 1 almost full pack
Seasons best cook books- fall winter 06'- 6
Consultant news- 2 random ones

Dvds & Cds:

Season of success- fall winter 2006 DVD
Show and Sell winter 06'
Selling product collections Cd
Key to recruiting cd

Please i just want this gone.

I sent you an email through the boards!

Where's Ypsilanti? My brother-in-law lives in Jackson; if you aren't too far from there, I'll have my sister-in-law come pick it up from you.

My aunt lives in Ypsilanti....did you get rid of it?

What types of kitchen and dining items are available for free or at a discounted price in Ypsilanti, Michigan?

There is a variety of kitchen and dining items available, including cookware, dinnerware, utensils, small appliances, and more. The specific items vary depending on what is currently being offered by local sellers.

How can I find out about the latest free and cheap kitchen and dining items in Ypsilanti, Michigan?

You can stay updated on the latest offerings by checking online marketplace websites, local classifieds, and community Facebook groups. You can also sign up for email alerts from these sources to be notified when new items are posted.

Are these free and cheap kitchen and dining items in good condition?

We cannot guarantee the condition of the items as they are being sold by individual sellers. However, many sellers are offering gently used or like-new items at a discounted price. It is always recommended to thoroughly inspect the items before purchasing.

Do I need to pay for shipping or delivery of the kitchen and dining items?

This depends on the seller's preferences. Some may offer free delivery within a certain distance, while others may require you to pick up the items yourself. It is best to clarify this with the seller before making a purchase.

Can I return or exchange the free or cheap kitchen and dining items?

Since these items are being sold by individual sellers, their return and exchange policies may vary. It is important to communicate with the seller and ask about their policies before making a purchase. Some sellers may allow returns or exchanges within a certain timeframe, while others may not offer this option at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • MicheleC