• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!

In summary, the seller is leaving the company and is selling all of their products as a bundle. They are accepting offers and the highest offer will get the goods. They prefer payment through PayPal for quicker shipping, but can also accept checks and money orders. The bundle includes invitations, DVDs and CDs, and stickers and stamps from Nancyweb. The seller also mentions a sticker sale from last month and encourages others to take advantage of the sale. They are also selling a vinyl banner with the company logo.
utopianaurora
I am leaving pc, because i just couldnt make it work. I want to sell this all as a bundle, if there is something you really want we can work things out. Make an offer and the highest offer will get the goods. You all have been really great to me while i was on here and i really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Oh i take paypal- is easier cause then i can ship out your stuff asap, checks, money orders. Edited this: And took off what has sold, i will take any offer now, just need to get this to go. Invitations:
cucina italiana- 1 unopened package and 6 loose
"your invited to a cooking show"- 7 unopened packages, and 1 mostly there.
Dine out at home- 5 unopened packagesThanks for joining us at the show- 2 1/4 pack questionareRecriuting:
"life your way"- 20
Consultant agreement forms- 2
experience success- 13
Incentive and promo packets- "reward yourself"
A closer look at pc loose thick pages for a binder
Welcome booklet- 1Shows:
"its show time show planner"- 20
show order forms write-in- 8
print off sales receipt backs- 1 unopened pack, and 26 loose
Catalogs- fall and winter 06'- 10
Consultants guide to weddings
Misc colored folders with consultant show stickers
Dine-out at home, hard folder with pull outs
Dine out at home- Dessert recipe cards- 1 unopended and 1 almost full pack
Seasons best cook books- fall winter 06'- 6
Consultant news- 2 random ones Dvds & Cds:
Season of success- fall winter 2006 DVD
Show and Sell winter 06'
Selling product collections Cd
Key to recruiting cd

Last edited:
oh and as i find more stuff around my house i will add to this, i am pretty sure i have a ton of catalogs lieing around! Just need to find the box.

How much for the stickers?

how much would you pay for them? i am just trying to get rid of stuff.

BannerWhat does this banner look like, do you have measurements? I am interested in purchasing it.

Debbie :D

the banner is the same one that is on nancyweb- the dimensions are, 15 1/2 wide by 7 high- it has a small spot in the corner- that i just noticed while measuring.

How much?How much do you want for it? I went online to nancyweb but couldn't find it.

well let me ask you this, what would you pay for it? I just want to cover shipping pretty much.

but i also dont want to rip people off, thus is why i want people to make an offer, that way i can cover shipping and make people happy at the same time.:)

Sticker saleJust so everyone knows I went onto Nancyweb to view the banner and I found a sticker sale!
Buy one get two free kind of deal.

Logo PosterIs this a vinyl banner or a logo poster?
The measurements on the logo poster on nancy's website is 8"x17" and they run $3.00 for two. Is that what you have?

Debbie, the sticker sale was last month. March is supposed to be like 40% off of stamps. I received an email from Nancy's the last week of Feb. I bought all my stickers for the year last month. I saved some $$'s.

It carried over to this monthI actually talked to Nancy and she said they carried it over to this month, so get on the pc ladies and order your stickers!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
Is this a vinyl banner or a logo poster?
The measurements on the logo poster on nancy's website is 8"x17" and they run $3.00 for two. Is that what you have?
its a logo poster- i guess i measured it wrong- it has the logo and its a silverish color on a white background. Do you want to do like 1.25 for the one i have? including shipping?

Vinyl BannerThanks for the offer but I am actually looking for a vinyl banner. I thought that's what you had. I already have some of those logo posters.

Thanks,

no problem!:) Thanks for asking and inquiring.

utopianaurora said:
I am leaving pc, because i just couldnt make it work. I want to sell this all as a bundle, if there is something you really want we can work things out. Make an offer and the highest offer will get the goods. You all have been really great to me while i was on here and i really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Oh i take paypal- is easier cause then i can ship out your stuff asap, checks, money orders.

Goods-
Invitations:
Dine out at home- 5 unopened packages

Thanks for joining us at the show- 2 1/4 pack questionare

Dvds & Cds:
Key to recruiting cd

Stickers and Stamps:
Nancyweb-
Phd Stickers- 4 sheets, mostly full
Please read over carefully- 4 sheets, mostly full
Show strategy stickers- 4 sheets
Catalog show strategy- 3 sheets

Would you take $7 for the above stuff?

I would be interested in the stamp set, how much would it cost to ship?

it would cost about 2.25 to ship.

Whisk Stamp Set
utopianaurora said:
it would cost about 2.25 to ship.

I would give you a $1 for them plus pay the shipping, fair enough?

Just reposting my question in case you didn't see it:

Goods-
Invitations:
Dine out at home- 5 unopened packages

Thanks for joining us at the show- 2 1/4 pack questionare

Dvds & Cds:
Key to recruiting cd

Stickers and Stamps:
Nancyweb-
Phd Stickers- 4 sheets, mostly full
Please read over carefully- 4 sheets, mostly full
Show strategy stickers- 4 sheets
Catalog show strategy- 3 sheets

Would you take $7 for the above stuff?

i wouldnt take 7 for the above stuff, i got a better offer for the stickers by themselfs. Thanks for asking though. the stickers are gone anyways.

purrbal said:
I would give you a $1 for them plus pay the shipping, fair enough?
Sure thats fine, Pm me with what your address is. shipping is about 1.50, with packaging.

So i changed some stuff. I'll take just about anything right now.

utopianaurora said:
So i changed some stuff. I'll take just about anything right now.

What do yo uhave left?

The List of leftovers
dannyzmom said:
What do yo uhave left?
So make an offer, and i'll add shipping to that. Edited this: And took off what has sold, i will take any offer now, just need to get this to go.Invitations:
cucina italiana- 1 unopened package and 6 loose
Dine out at home- 5 unopened packagesThanks for joining us at the show- 2 1/4 pack questionareRecriuting:
"life your way"- 20
Consultant agreement forms- 2
experience success- 13
Incentive and promo packets- "reward yourself"
A closer look at pc loose thick pages for a binder
Welcome booklet- 1Shows:
"its show time show planner"- 20
show order forms write-in- 8
print off sales receipt backs- 1 unopened pack, and 26 loose
Catalogs- fall and winter 06'- 10
Consultants guide to weddings
Misc colored folders with consultant show stickers
Dine-out at home, hard folder with pull outs
Dine out at home- Dessert recipe cards- 1 unopended and 1 almost full pack
Seasons best cook books- fall winter 06'- 6
Consultant news- 2 random onesDvds & Cds:
Season of success- fall winter 2006 DVD
Show and Sell winter 06'
Selling product collections Cd
Key to recruiting cd

What is the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program?

The "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase a variety of products at a discounted price in order to help them transition out of the business.

Who is eligible for the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for at least one year is eligible to participate in the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program.

What kind of products are available through the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program?

The products available through this program are a mix of discontinued, overstock, and limited edition items. They may include kitchen tools, cookware, and other Pampered Chef products.

How do I purchase items through the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program?

To purchase items through this program, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse the available products and add them to your cart. The discounted prices will automatically be applied.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase through the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program?

Yes, there is a limit of 10 items per consultant per month for the "Leaving the Business Tons for Sale!" program. This limit helps ensure that all consultants have a fair chance to purchase items they may need for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Cyork2114