• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free FW and SS 06 Catties & Invitations - Just Pay Shipping!

That sounds great! Let me know what day and time is good for you. I can come to your home if you want me to.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have about 30 FW 06 catties and 2-4 SS 06 catties taking up space on my shelf. If anyone would like them they are all yours.

I also have invitations: asking $2 plus shipping
7 Cool Lime Napoleon
2-3 Dine Out at Home (plus about a pack that is loose)
1 Season to celebrate (they have what looks like an Apple/Cranberry popover on the cover)

Shipping from 78108
Yes, I can accept Paypal

I also have invitations: asking $2 (FOR THE WHOLE LOT not each) plus shipping
7 packages Cool Lime Napoleon (still wrapped)
2-3 packages Dine Out at Home (plus about a pack that is loose)
1 package Season to celebrate (they have what looks like an Apple/Cranberry popover on the cover)

I'll take them!Hey Sandra,
I will take the invitations. I got my first recruit!! I am so excited. I would love to give her a little starting out bag of PC supplies. This would be perfect. Let me know if you have any other supplies to sell like stickers, or postcards.
I know I had a bunch in the garage but I haven't found them yet.

Debbie :D

Congratulations Debbie!! How exciting! You can have the invitations. Yes, I do have some Nancy's postcards also. I haven't listed them because I didn't want to have to go through them all to see exactly what I have and how many I have. (i have a ton and i keep finding more:rolleyes: :eek: ) When we meet for the invitations I'll bring along my case with the postcards so you can look through them, kay?

Sounds good
Chef Kearns said:
Congratulations Debbie!! How exciting! You can have the invitations. Yes, I do have some Nancy's postcards also. I haven't listed them because I didn't want to have to go through them all to see exactly what I have and how many I have. (i have a ton and i keep finding more:rolleyes: :eek: ) When we meet for the invitations I'll bring along my case with the postcards so you can look through them, kay?

That sounds great! Let me know what day and time is good for you. I can come to your home if you want me to.
Debbie :D

So no takers on the old catties? Alright, I will wait out the week then toss them.

Don't toss them! How much do they weigh? I use them at fairs.

Do you want them Kim? I don't use them at my fairs and booths, but if you do and want them then I'll send them to you.

Related to Get Free FW and SS 06 Catties & Invitations - Just Pay Shipping!

What is included in the Get Free FW and SS 06 Catties & Invitations offer?

The offer includes a set of our latest Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer catalogues, along with invitations to host a party. These materials are essential for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party and showcasing our newest products.

How much is the shipping cost for this offer?

The shipping cost for this offer is dependent on your location and the weight of the materials being shipped. Typically, shipping costs range from $5 to $10.

Can I order additional catalogues and invitations?

Yes, you can order additional catalogues and invitations at an additional cost. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I pay for the shipping cost?

You can pay for the shipping cost using a credit or debit card. We also accept PayPal and other major payment methods.

How long does it take for the materials to arrive?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location. However, on average, it takes 5-7 business days for the materials to arrive after the shipping cost has been paid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • utopianaurora
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • Carol Waggoner