• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Large Colander Bowl? Check Out Our Replacement Options!

In summary, the customer was trying to find a replacement bowl for her set and found out that the large bowl was sold separately.
KellyRedHead
I posted this yesterday in customer service, but thought maybe someone would see it here and maybe have 1 or the set to sell.

I have a question for all of you on the colander set.

First you will never believe what a guest told me last night at my show. She needs to replace the large bowl to the set because....................she didn't have room in her fridge so she out the bowl with the food in it out on the deck in the snow, she forgets about it. A day or so goes by I guess we have a snow storm, her husband decides to snow blow the deck off and guess what???? You got it............chops the bowl up in the snowblower!!!!!!!!!

I had all I could do not to laugh. So, she wants a to purchase a replacement on the large bowl and I don't see where we could order one on the replacement order form. So does anyone have any ideas or one they would like to sell?? Trying to help the poor women out. I told her I wasn't sure if I could get a replacement for her, but I would look into it.

Thanks for any help!
Kelly

LOL!!!

That is just too funny! Well, not for her, but it's a funny story!

You could maybe offer her 10% off purchasing the set again, but I think other than her buying the set, she is out of luck. I doubt that anyone who has the set would want to sell just the large bowl, but I could be wrong!! :)

I would email HO about it. I ahve purchased plenty of replacement items that were NOT listed on our replacement form.

Thanks for that info Anne, I would have never thought to do that!

Yes it is funny. Very hard not to laugh. Her friends at the party did though!

I will call the home office and see if they offer any sugestions.

I just asked on here basically for any ideas, and let everyone get a good laugh about what she did!!! :D

Kelly

Anne, did you update your picture? How much weight have you lost? You look GREAT!!

I'd love to get a large replacement bowl myself :) I shattered the lip on mine a couple of years ago (after the warrenty expired) when it got knocked out of the fridge and landed on the lip.

I ended up buying a new set and use the extra colanders and small bowl, but could definitely use another large bowl. Think I may call HO myself and ask about it.

1. What size options are available for the replacement colander bowls?

Our replacement colander bowls come in three sizes: 3.5 quart, 5 quart, and 8 quart. This ensures that you can find the perfect size for your cooking needs.

2. Are the replacement colander bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our replacement colander bowls are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use these replacement colander bowls for hot foods?

Yes, our colander bowls are heat-resistant and can be used for straining hot foods without any issues.

4. Do the replacement colander bowls come with a warranty?

Yes, our replacement colander bowls come with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, we will gladly replace it for you.

5. Do you offer any other colors besides white for the replacement colander bowls?

At the moment, our replacement colander bowls only come in white. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates on new colors!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
Replies