• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older White Colander/Bowl Set???

In summary, the Older White Colander/Bowl Set has a colander with a diameter of 10 inches and a height of 4.5 inches, a large bowl with a diameter of 10.5 inches and a height of 5.5 inches, and a small bowl with a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 3.5 inches. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and is safe to use with hot foods due to its heat-resistant materials. The set is made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic and is also microwave safe for reheating or cooking food.
Jillmami
I'm looking for a lid for the large bowl. If you have it and do not want to sell that's cool but I need to know the diameter. A customer ordered the replacement lid and it is 12" across and her large bowl is 10" across. She must have the old set I assume?

I have both the old & the new colander & bowls sets. The bigger bowls are shaped differently. Yep, the older bowl is 10" across. I'm sorry customer.

What are the dimensions of the Older White Colander/Bowl Set?

The colander has a diameter of 10 inches and a height of 4.5 inches. The large bowl has a diameter of 10.5 inches and a height of 5.5 inches. The small bowl has a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 3.5 inches.

Is the Older White Colander/Bowl Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Older White Colander/Bowl Set be used for hot foods?

Yes, the set is made of durable and heat-resistant materials, making it safe to use with hot foods.

What is the material of the Older White Colander/Bowl Set?

The set is made of high-quality, food-safe plastic that is BPA-free and durable for long-lasting use.

Is the Older White Colander/Bowl Set microwave safe?

Yes, all pieces in the set are microwave safe for convenient reheating or cooking of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies