• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CS Talk: Should January Shows Count During the Blitz?

In summary, some people are saying that you should only count the shows you book during the blitz, but others are saying that every January show should count, no matter when you booked it. There are arguments on both sides, but the end result is that most people are still participating in the contest.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
There's talk on CS about this. Some people are saying you should only count the shows you book during the blitz, but others are saying every January show should count no matter when you booked it.:rolleyes: Why do you guys think? I know most of us already have a full January or close to full anyway! Do you think we should be out of the contest? Should we encourage not calling anyone right now because of the blitz next week? How are you handling this and what do you think? Did it even raise a blip on your radar?:p

I still need to work on booking January, so I will be booking shows on those dates. I have been so focused on getting to Disney I am still booking December shows! Booked December 20th last night.
I don't know if I will just put in new booking or all of mine. I would hope they clarify it before the 16th.

My guess is, and it's just a guess (because HO only does incentives based on something) is that according to cluster calendars there isn't much showing up. They are doing this as a way to get things on the books.I have not been successful in encouraging my consultants to add their shows to the cluster calendar. Incentives from me or not, they don't do it.I'm not sure how it will go next week but I am going to participate because I need some more shows.I've heard both sides of the argument... one director on another loop was pretty unhappy because she's feeling *penalized* for doing her job by having Jan booked by Thanksgiving. I think that was a little strong but that was the word she used.My only thought is to not have to have the entries and just do drawings for Jan shows that are submitted. That would encourage people to get on the phone and book it up and not 'penalize' anyone who already has it booked.But, again, HO has their reasons for doing what they do...

Based on the email that was sent it is supposed to be any NEW bookings gained from calling on the blitz days. Now, we all know that everyone is going to put all of their January shows in to get the points.

Related to CS Talk: Should January Shows Count During the Blitz?

What is the Blitz?

The Blitz is a promotion that runs during the month of January for Pampered Chef consultants. It encourages them to book as many shows as possible during this time period.

Why is there a debate about whether January shows should count?

Some consultants argue that January shows should not count towards the Blitz because they may already have shows booked during this time or may have difficulty finding hosts due to the busy post-holiday season.

What is the benefit of counting January shows during the Blitz?

Counting January shows during the Blitz can help consultants reach their sales goals and earn rewards faster. It can also motivate them to start the year strong and set a precedent for the rest of the year.

Will counting January shows affect the overall results of the Blitz?

Counting January shows may potentially skew the results of the Blitz, as some consultants may have an advantage over others if they have more shows booked during this time. However, it ultimately depends on the individual consultant's efforts and success in booking shows.

What is Pampered Chef's official stance on counting January shows during the Blitz?

Pampered Chef has not officially announced a stance on whether January shows should count during the Blitz. However, they have encouraged consultants to make the most of the Blitz and book as many shows as possible to kick off the new year strong.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Karen Weber