• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking Ahead for January & February Team Incentive

31 a doctor32 a police officer33 a teacher's aide34 a mail carrier35 a politician36 a fast food worker37 a pet store employee38 a plumber39 a banker40 a singer41 a dog groomer42 a babysitter43 a waitress44 a security guard45
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Okay, I know I'm looking ahead but I want to announce a special incentive at my next meeting in November for January & February. We did a booking blitz a few weeks ago and those that participated did good. And they did learn the importance of picking up the phone. I know their commission should be their reward but I have so many on my team that either works full time or they are work at home moms who are not motivated by a paycheck. The tote bags, duffels...are really what motivated them August - Oct.

Has anybody done anything or your director done any incentive that was fun for the team and motivating at the same time.

Someone mentioned a Bingo card. Can you post it? I'm open to any ideas. Maybe even think about what you would like your director to offer. I have a lot of long distance consultants so I need something that can be done on a local level as well as long distance.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing some of your ideas.

Karen

My D said that Free-For-All (SAT renamed) would be Dec/Jan. She didn't give specifics and said they'd be announced Nov.1. It looks like HO offers something each month and I promote that up one side and down the other. Almost everyone on my team earned at least 1 bag. They were into it! I just promote what HO is offering because it doesn't cost me anything! (And it's duplicatable!)I like the idea of the Bingo Card and if someone has one I'd love to see it. I'd love to have something like that to promote recruiting...

ThanksThanks for the heads up for December/January. I'm under the h/o so I'm the last to hear anything. A bingo recruiting cards sounds awesome.

Karen

Not really a bingo, but here is a list of a scavenger hunt ideas for people. Find 10-14 from this list & you win a prize. You can adapt for the host - to find the guest who is..., or for your consultants to find a host who is....(jsut set the timeframe- or make it team wide) Just an idea...1 a good friend2 a relative3 a grandmother4 someone you work with5 someone who is getting married6 someone with red hair7 a neighbour8 someone who wears glasses9 a person who lives in a tri-level home10 a person who lives in a mobile home11 a teacher12 a secretary13 a bowler14 someone with a station wagon15 someone who just moved16 a lady who is on a diet17 someone with size 9 shoes18 a babysitter19 someone who lives in a corner home20 a former neighbor21 an avon lady22 someone who wants to book their own party23 a single mom24 an old school friend25 a mother-to-be26 someone who has all daughters27 someone who has all sons28 someone who is in college29 a person with a green car30 a hairdresser

I love your enthusiasm for planning ahead and motivating your team! It's great that your booking blitz was successful and that your team members learned the importance of picking up the phone. I agree that commission is a great motivator, but sometimes it's nice to have a little extra incentive as well.

One idea that I have seen work well for team incentives is a points system. Each team member can earn points for things like booking a party, making a sale, or bringing a guest to a team meeting. At the end of the incentive period, the team member with the most points can win a prize, such as a tote bag or duffel. This allows for a little friendly competition and encourages team members to work towards a common goal.

Another fun idea is to have a themed party or event for your team. You could have a "pampered pajama party" where team members can come in their comfiest pajamas and enjoy some pampering products. Or you could have a "spa night" where team members can relax and try out some of our spa products. This can be done locally or virtually for long distance consultants.

I haven't personally used a Bingo card for team incentives, but it sounds like a fun idea! You could have squares for different tasks or goals, and when a team member completes one, they can mark it off. The first person to get Bingo can win a prize.

Ultimately, it's important to find something that works for your team and motivates them. Maybe you could even ask your team members for their input and see what they would like as an incentive. I wish you all the best with planning your team incentive and I'm sure it will be a success! Keep up the great work, Karen!

What is the "Looking Ahead for January & February Team Incentive"?

The "Looking Ahead for January & February Team Incentive" is a program designed to motivate and reward team members for their hard work and dedication during the months of January and February.

How does the team incentive work?

The team incentive works by setting specific goals and targets for the team to achieve during the months of January and February. Once these goals are met, team members will receive a reward or incentive as a way to recognize and appreciate their efforts.

What are the benefits of participating in the team incentive?

Participating in the team incentive can have numerous benefits, including increased motivation and productivity, strengthened teamwork and collaboration, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for hard work and achievements.

Who is eligible to participate in the team incentive?

All team members are eligible to participate in the team incentive, regardless of their position or role within the organization. However, some incentives may have specific eligibility requirements, which will be communicated to team members beforehand.

How can I track my team's progress in the incentive?

Regular updates and progress reports will be provided to team members throughout the incentive period. Additionally, team leaders will be responsible for tracking and communicating the team's progress towards meeting the set goals and targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kelly8