• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Mini Catalog Tote?

In summary, a Mini Catalog Tote is a small, portable bag used for holding catalogs and promotional materials. They typically measure around 8 inches by 10 inches with a depth of 3-4 inches and can be made from various materials including canvas, nylon, and eco-friendly options. They can also be customized with logos or designs and can be purchased from various retailers or directly from promotional products companies or manufacturers.
bethany.harapat
Hi everyone! I sadly did not get the promotional mini catalog tote, and am dying to have one! I have searched everywhere!

If anyone has an extra one and would be willing to sell please email me.

[email protected]

Thanks everyone...or if you even know where I can find one email me!

Hi, Bethany! I'm Bethany too! I didn't earn one either and I actually thought, "I don't really need one...I'll never use it." Until yesterday! DH and I went to a flea market and I so wished that I had one. I carried my huge purse the whole time bc I had it filled with mini cattys. Guess I need to see about getting one, too, huh? LOL!BTW, welcome to Chef Success!!

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the promotional mini catalog tote. It can be frustrating when you really want something and can't seem to find it. Have you tried reaching out to the company directly to see if they have any extras available for purchase? Sometimes they will have extra stock that they can sell to customers. Also, have you checked online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? Sometimes people will sell promotional items like this on those platforms. I hope you're able to find one soon! Good luck!

What is a Mini Catalog Tote?

A Mini Catalog Tote is a small, portable bag designed specifically for holding catalogs and other promotional materials.

What are the dimensions of a Mini Catalog Tote?

The dimensions of a Mini Catalog Tote can vary, but they are typically around 8 inches by 10 inches, with a depth of 3-4 inches.

What materials are Mini Catalog Totes made of?

Mini Catalog Totes can be made from a variety of materials, including canvas, nylon, polyester, and even eco-friendly options like recycled plastic or organic cotton.

Can Mini Catalog Totes be customized with a logo or design?

Yes, Mini Catalog Totes can be customized with a logo, design, or any other branding elements. This is a great way to promote your business or organization.

Where can I purchase a Mini Catalog Tote?

Mini Catalog Totes can be purchased from a variety of retailers, both online and in physical stores. You can also order them directly from promotional products companies or manufacturers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ShannonWV
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nicki Robinette
  • PCJenni