• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote

I met my Mary Kay friend at the pool with the kids the other day. I wore one of my PC shirts and had my purse of course. I mentioned to my friend that I was surprised to not see her with any Mary Kay something. She says she doesnt do any advertising by wearing anything. She said people feel like "Oh no here comes the Mary Kay lady."
StacieB
Gold Member
I finally ordered myself a Catalog Sholder Tote a couple weeks ago. I had it with me today while I was in Lane Bryant. The gal checking me out said "Oh, do you sell Pampered Chef?" She then asked me if I could get her a lid for her lg. Micro Cooker, and then I gave her a Mini catalog. She then asked for another one to put in their breakroom, I gave her the regular Catalog instead!! So we will see what comes of it, but I am thrilled that I got something.:D

Great! Did ya get her contact info? :D
In your tote, carry around a prize drawing slip pad. When someone asks you about PC, or just exclaims "I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!" :D then tell them that you do a monthly drawing for people you meet while you're out and about that take time to tell you that they love Pampered Chef. Have them fill it out with their contact info (they will 99% of the time) and now you have their contact info AND a reason to follow up "you won a free ____!"

Way to go!!

That is a great idea about the drawing slips!! I just got mine last week! I can't wait!!!

Ohh-- that's a great idea, Laura! I'm always at a loss to get people's info - don't want to look like some kind of stalker. But a drawing is a great idea.

That's great Stacie! I've been thinking of getting one -- I think you just convinced me! :)

I have a PC tote that I carry with me.. that has the DPDS in side..... but that is a clever way to get them to give you their information. I also get attention when I wear my PC sweater or jacket.... I wonder how much attention I am going to draw to myself this summer on my way to conference........ LOL

Yes I got her information. Got her Replacement part ordered and will contact her at the store to see if anyone is interested!!

Last edited:
That is an awesome idea about the drawing slips. I have a PC purse with the ribbons and I love it. I got a bridal registry from it. Last night I went to a Silpada party. During the show a guest saw my purse and asked "
who does PC?" I got two bookings. I was soo happy!

I started carrying my PC purse again a couple weeks ago. I carry a couple catalogs, DPS, registry brochures, your life your way brochures in front pocket. I also carry some mini cats and/ or outdated catty (with sticker) so I always have something to leave somewhere. Since the purse is so big there is room for me to keep a file folder in it too. I keep flyers for anything special Im doing that month and/ or the flyer I found on here for the "grocery stores". I keep thumb tacks in my change purse. I put myself anywhere that will have me. It must be working though. I hear from people all the time that I have no idea who they are.

I was at the Lasik doc on Tuesday and booked 2 parties from my purse!

Kristi

And just a little something interesting... I met my Mary Kay friend at the pool with the kids the other day. I wore one of my PC shirts and had my purse of course. I mentioned to my friend that I was surprised to not see her with any Mary Kay something. She says she doesnt do any advertising by wearing anything. She said people feel like "Oh no here comes the Mary Kay lady." i thought to myself- how awful to be in a business where you know people are already avoiding you.

Kristi

Related to Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote

What is the material of the Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote?

The Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote is made of durable and lightweight polyester material, making it perfect for carrying heavy catalogs and supplies.

How many compartments does the tote have?

The tote features a spacious main compartment, as well as two exterior pockets for additional storage and organization.

Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and lay flat to dry.

What are the dimensions of the tote?

The tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 15 inches in height, making it the perfect size for carrying catalogs, cookbooks, and other supplies.

Can the tote be personalized with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Lead From My Pampered Chef Catalog Sholder Tote is not currently available for personalization. However, it features a classic and stylish design that is perfect for representing your love for cooking and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • chefw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • ChefJessica95765