• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Weekend!!! Love the Mini-Catalogs!!!

In summary, the Mini-Catalogs feature a variety of products including new releases, best sellers, and limited edition items. They are available for free at retail locations or can be requested digitally through the email newsletter or social media. These catalogs often include exclusive discounts and deals and can be shopped from directly on the website. They are released monthly with special editions for holidays or events.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Had 2 parties this weekend for a combined sales of over $1000.. but that wasn't the best part!!! :)

while shopping Sat. Cashier noticed my PC t-shirt and asked if I was a consultant.. Told her I was. She asked what the latest recipe was that everyone wanted.. I told her (Chocolate Peanut butter torte, I've made 4 of them this month!) and the woman in line behind me didn't say anything as I was talking to the cashier. But when the cashier asked if I had any info on me.. I whipped out a mini-catalog. the womans eyes lit up and she asked for one too.. I got her info and hopefully I get a party out of it.. :)

Then Sunday, while at the same grocery, I came out to find a couple at my care wanting to write down my # from my decals.. She didn't have a pen, so I again whipped out the mini catalog and gave it to her, she said she was interested in replacing her can opener, she has wore her other one out..

That's awesome Terry! I've yet to have anyone comment on my logo wear or bag, but my team mate had someone approach her in the mall this weekend.

She was very interested in several other products as well.. YAY!I love how just wearing my PC shirt and having my decals on my car can bring in potential leads and sales! It's a great feeling to know that even when I'm not actively promoting my business, it's still making an impact.

1. What products are featured in the Mini-Catalogs?

The Mini-Catalogs feature a variety of products including new releases, best sellers, and limited edition items. Each catalog focuses on a specific theme or product line, such as fashion, home decor, or beauty.

2. How can I get a copy of the Mini-Catalogs?

The Mini-Catalogs are available for free at any of our retail locations. You can also request a digital copy by signing up for our email newsletter or by following us on social media.

3. Are there any exclusive discounts or deals in the Mini-Catalogs?

Yes, the Mini-Catalogs often feature exclusive discounts and deals for our customers. Be sure to check each catalog for any special offers and coupon codes.

4. Can I shop from the Mini-Catalogs online?

Yes, you can shop directly from the Mini-Catalogs on our website. Simply click on the product you are interested in and add it to your cart.

5. How often are the Mini-Catalogs released?

The Mini-Catalogs are released monthly, with new editions coming out at the beginning of each month. However, special editions may be released for holidays or special events throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3