• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama

In summary, the Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama is an issue where customers have received damaged or missing bowls when purchasing the Chilzanne Mini Bowls from Pampered Chef. This is caused by packaging issues during the shipping process. If you receive a damaged or missing bowl, please contact customer service for a free replacement. Delivery time for the replacement bowl is typically 5-7 business days, but may vary. While we take care in packaging our products, if you do receive a damaged or missing bowl, we will make it right.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A "customer" (I know her, though she's never done a show for me) found out I sell Pampered Chef and asked me if there was any way I could get her a lid for her chilzanne mini bowl.

I ordered it, and she said it was not the right lid.

Wearly of going out of my way, I called the solution center and asked if the correct lid could be sent directly to her. They sent it.

Guess what? This one looks different but is still too big.

Have they changed the chilzanne bowls in recent memory? Could she be trying to get a bowl for a lid that no longer exists?

Chillzanne bowl's been the same since I started - almost 7 years now. Have you seen the bowl? Does it have the PC logo/name on it?

I would have her call PC herself. She can measure the bowl or tell them when she got it or something.

I'm sure it's Pampered Chef but no, I have never seen it.I just gave her the solution center's number and told her to call herself because they may have questions I cannot answer. I've never seen the bowl, and I've never seen the second set of lids, either.

I asked if you had seen it in case you could identify it as NOT the mini Chilly bowl - like the center bowl from the Sectional server.

I've never really seen any chilzanne bowl in person so I wouldn't have much luck figuring out what it was!

I bet she needs the lid to the sectional server

The old round Chilzanne platter might be what she's trying to get a lid for. That may be why those lids they're sending aren't fitting correctly.

What is the Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama?

The Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama refers to the issue where customers have received damaged or missing bowls when purchasing the Chilzanne Mini Bowls from Pampered Chef.

What causes the Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama?

The Chilzanne Mini Bowl Replacement Part Drama is caused by packaging issues during the shipping process, resulting in damaged or missing bowls.

What should I do if I receive a damaged or missing Chilzanne Mini Bowl?

If you receive a damaged or missing Chilzanne Mini Bowl, please contact our customer service team immediately at [insert contact information]. We will be happy to send you a replacement bowl free of charge.

How long will it take to receive a replacement Chilzanne Mini Bowl?

Typically, it takes about 5-7 business days for a replacement Chilzanne Mini Bowl to be delivered to your address. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Is there a way to prevent receiving a damaged or missing Chilzanne Mini Bowl?

We take great care in packaging our products to ensure they arrive safely to our customers. However, if you do receive a damaged or missing bowl, please contact us and we will make it right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmpdRRT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kaseydee