• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sling Bag/Mini Catalog Tote Dead

Called and they said it's not covered under warranty.Hi there! I called and was told that my tote sling is not covered under warranty because it's a 3rd party product. I'm really disappointed because I love it and use it every day! :(Hi there, I called and was told that my tote sling is not covered under warranty because it's a 3rd party product. I use it every day and love it, but it's really messy and has little black flakes all over everything inside it! Thanks for the tip about using duct tape to keep it from collapsing.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm so sad. I think I have to throw away my cute little mini tote sling bag. I love this thing, but the lining is crumbling and making a huge mess all over my things. Is there any way to save it?

I've been thinking that I need to do the same :(

At least it's good timing since I just earned the Pretty in Pleats bag! :love: :)

babywings76 said:
I'm so sad. I think I have to throw away my cute little mini tote sling bag. I love this thing, but the lining is crumbling and making a huge mess all over my things. Is there any way to save it?

Duct tape on the inside worked for me. Also, kept it from slumping over at the top.

DawnH said:
Duct tape on the inside worked for me. Also, kept it from slumping over at the top.

What a fantastic idea. And they make it in all kinds of colors now... hot pink lining would be kind of cute!

Haven't had a problem with mine and I use it every day. I would make sure HO knows, they may not do anything about it but if they continue to have problems they might look into it.

Thanks for the duct tape idea! There are a ton of fun colors and designs out there now. I'll have to go check it out! :)

Duct Tape is the answer to everything. Kinda like Windex from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"!

A real man needs only two things in his toolbox: duct tape and WD40.
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape it.
If it should move but doesn't, WD40 it.:DI haven't had the trouble, but I'll be on the lookout. I think the zebra-striped duct tape would be adorable. Plus it comes in sheets now, not just rolls.

I haven't had a problem with mine either and I use it everyday as well..I would def call HO and let them know.

I'd call...but I didn't earn it. :blushing: I bought it from someone here. :D

Mine has the same prob; didn't even think of calling HO

I'm really surprised they're not offering them on supply order. It's been a couple years and by now there are apparently lots of people who would love to replace theirs!

babywings76 said:
Thanks for the duct tape idea! There are a ton of fun colors and designs out there now. I'll have to go check it out! :)

Welcome. I did call and was 90 Warranty on 3rd party vendor products.

I have the same problem with mine as well. So disappointed cause I love it and used it every day since I earned it!!! But it is very messy having little black flakes all over everything inside it!!

Mine started flaking after using it 2xs.

1. What is a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead?

A sling bag/mini catalog tote dead is a type of bag that is designed to be worn over the shoulder and is usually smaller in size compared to a traditional tote bag. It is often used to carry small items such as wallets, phones, and keys, and is commonly used for shopping or as an everyday bag.

2. What are the benefits of using a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead?

There are several benefits to using a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead. It is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry around. It also leaves your hands free to do other activities. It is also a stylish and convenient way to carry your essentials.

3. Can a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead be used for travel?

Yes, a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead can be used for travel as it is small and easy to carry. It can hold your travel essentials such as passports, tickets, and money while keeping your hands free. However, it may not be suitable for carrying larger items or heavy loads.

4. How do I clean a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead?

The cleaning method for a sling bag/mini catalog tote dead will depend on the material it is made of. For most materials, you can spot clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap. For tougher stains, you can use a fabric cleaner. Make sure to read the care instructions on the bag before cleaning.

5. Are sling bag/mini catalog tote deads suitable for men and women?

Yes, sling bag/mini catalog tote deads can be worn by both men and women. They come in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes to cater to different preferences and needs. They are a versatile accessory that can be used by anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emo812
  • bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • makedinnersimple