• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pampered Chefiture of the $15 Catalog Tote?

In summary, the $15 Catalog Tote measures 14.5 inches by 15 inches with a depth of 6 inches and has a capacity of 1200 cubic inches. It is machine washable and has one large main compartment, one smaller front pocket, and two side pockets. It is not recommended for carrying hot items and does not offer personalization options.
Do you know where I can find a picture or do you have a picture you can email me of the black $15 catalog tote?

here is mine... I took it a while ago so it's an old catalog.

catalogtote.jpg

If it is coming up on your screen try right clicking than do a copy and paste into a word doc.

I am on dial up and only email/ upload pictures when I get on a high speed connection

thanks for the tip. I will try that.

Jenni,

I just emailed you the catelog tote picture that Paulette was kind enough to post here. Should be in your inbox now. :)

Jodi

1. What is the size and capacity of the $15 Catalog Tote?

The $15 Catalog Tote measures 14.5 inches by 15 inches, with a depth of 6 inches. It has a capacity of 1200 cubic inches, making it perfect for carrying multiple items.

2. Is the $15 Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the $15 Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and laying it flat to dry to maintain its quality and shape.

3. Can the $15 Catalog Tote be used for carrying hot items?

While the $15 Catalog Tote is made with durable materials, we do not recommend using it to carry hot items. It is not insulated and may not provide enough protection to prevent burns.

4. How many pockets does the $15 Catalog Tote have?

The $15 Catalog Tote has one large main compartment and one smaller front pocket, both with zippers for secure storage. It also has two side pockets for holding water bottles or other small items.

5. Can I personalize the $15 Catalog Tote with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the $15 Catalog Tote does not currently offer personalization options. However, we do offer a variety of customizable products that may better suit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme