• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know Where to Buy a Catalog Tote?

In summary, catalog totes can be purchased at major retail stores or specialty stores that sell bags. The cost of a catalog tote can range from $10 to $50, depending on the brand, material, and size. There are also many online stores, such as Etsy, Society6, and Redbubble, that specialize in selling catalog totes. These totes come in a variety of styles and designs, including plain, colorful, and patterned options. Some may also allow for customization with your own design or logo.
ChefColleen
Tons of poeple at Leadership Summit had the Catalog tote bags (where you display a catalog). Where do you get them? I really would like oneto use as my purse! Thanks for any help you can offer!

Colleen Boehm
Future Director
Sussex, WI

Our supply order has them (clear plastic pouch in front) $15 , Merrill or VIP our Licensed suppliers also carry them!

Merrill and VIP's bags don't have a catalog window. The nice catalog window bags are from the paperwork/supply form. I have seen others on the internet, but I can't remember the site. They specialized in stuff for home-party consultants (mostly MK), and had several colors and sizes. If you Google "consultant catalog tote" something should come up.

Hi Colleen,Thank you for your post! I'm so glad to hear that you're interested in getting a Catalog Tote Bag for yourself. They are definitely a popular item at Leadership Summit.You can purchase the Catalog Tote Bag through the Pampered Chef website under the "Business Supplies" section. They are available in both black and pink and are perfect for displaying your catalogs and carrying your personal items.I hope this helps and happy shopping!Best,

Related to Does Anyone Know Where to Buy a Catalog Tote?

1. Where can I buy a catalog tote?

You can buy a catalog tote at most major retail stores, such as Walmart, Target, or Amazon. You can also find them at specialty stores that sell bags and accessories.

2. How much do catalog totes typically cost?

The cost of a catalog tote can vary depending on the brand, material, and size. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $10 to $50 for a catalog tote.

3. Are there any online stores that specialize in catalog totes?

Yes, there are many online stores that specialize in selling catalog totes. Some popular options include Etsy, Society6, and Redbubble. You can also check the websites of your favorite brands to see if they offer catalog totes for sale.

4. What styles and designs are available for catalog totes?

Catalog totes come in a variety of styles and designs, ranging from plain and simple to colorful and patterned. Some may have logos or slogans, while others may feature artwork or illustrations. You can also find different sizes, shapes, and materials to choose from.

5. Can I customize a catalog tote with my own design?

Yes, many online stores that sell catalog totes offer the option to customize them with your own design or logo. Some may even offer bulk options for businesses or events. Be sure to check the store's customization options before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissab771
  • EdraJayne