• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Office Supplies on a Budget

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable office supplies that can be found online or through a consultant. They frequently offer discounts and promotions and bulk pricing options are available. The office supplies are of good quality, despite the lower price, and there are also eco-friendly and sustainable options.
sk8rgrrl99
Where do you buy your office supplies? Does anyone have any low cost places online or regular stores? I want to get some clipboards but I don't want to pay a million dollars a piece. (exaggerate? Me? NEVER!!)

Love staples and office max

Do you have Dollarama in the US? It's AWESOME and I got some good clipboards there for $1.

I usually shop Office Depot, but for little things like clipboards- any real dollar store for $1.

I don't know if they have them, but I found the best price on Avery labels on costco.com.

You can get regular clipboards at WalMart for $1

erinb said:
You can get regular clipboards at WalMart for $1

Dollar Tree also often has them ($1).

I love Dollar Tree for supplies. I've found printable labels there for cheap. Otherwise I usually do Office Max for our discount and their Max Perks. Or Wal-Mart.

Print the Office Max discount card under Pampered Perks behind CC. They give us discounts on almost EVERYTHING when you use that.

The office max discounts are GREAT. I have saved a ton for printing (in store) and printer cartrigages for home!! Well worth it!

Bj's Costco or dollar stores - best prices around - UNLESS staples or office max have sales on - also - sounds silly but in July, all the school supplies are on sale and I stock up then

1. Where can I find affordable office supplies for my budget?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of office supplies at competitive prices. You can browse our selection online or find a consultant in your area who can help you find the best deals for your budget.

2. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for office supplies?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions for our office supplies. You can check our website or contact a consultant for more information on our current deals.

3. Can I purchase office supplies in bulk to save money?

Absolutely! We offer bulk discounts for many of our office supplies. Contact a consultant for more information on our bulk pricing options.

4. Are your office supplies of good quality, even at a lower price?

Yes, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality office supplies at affordable prices. We thoroughly test all of our products to ensure they meet our standards for quality and durability.

5. Do you offer any eco-friendly or sustainable office supply options?

Yes, we have a variety of eco-friendly and sustainable office supplies available. Look for our "green" symbol next to products that meet our sustainability standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76