• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Spice Tote - Not Pampered Chef

I love 31! I have their medium square tote and the "Cool n Serve" fits PERFECTLY in it. I had, "yummy..yummy" embroidered on it. Got it for free too (I hosted a show:)I love that idea too..maybe I will have to look into that. I hate figuring out how to carry everything..not just to shows..but to picnics and such as well.How much does that little tote cost? I would prefer one that closes though as if it tips over in the car everything would dump out :(The spice tote is available in the supply order. It's $18 and is just like
ilovpc
Gold Member
I have no idea how the PC spice tote looks, but I wasn't interested in carrying all of the spices and sauces to my shows so I ordered the Mini Organizer from 31 gifts. It's a small tote but I can fit everything I want to take to a show and its not heavy at all.

Here are some pics of my tote :D

Attachments

• My spice tote - 2.jpg
    My spice tote - 2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 623
  • My spice tote.jpg
    My spice tote.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 497
  • My spice tote - 3.jpg
    My spice tote - 3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 482
I have one of these! What a great idea! I have all of my tape and scissors and ribbons for wrapping gifts in mine, but I LOVE your idea! thanks for sharing!!!

Cute!!!Um, I think I saw the spice tote on the supply order???

I love 31! I have their medium square tote and the "Cool n Serve" fits PERFECTLY in it. I had, "yummy..yummy" embroidered on it. Got it for free too (I hosted a show:)

ChefKelebel said:
I love 31! I have their medium square tote and the "Cool n Serve" fits PERFECTLY in it. I had, "yummy..yummy" embroidered on it. Got it for free too (I hosted a show:)

Love that idea!

ChefKelebel said:

I love that idea too..maybe I will have to look into that. I hate figuring out how to carry everything..not just to shows..but to picnics and such as well.

How much does that little tote cost? I would prefer one that closes though as if it tips over in the car everything would dump out :(

The spice tote is available in the supply order. It's $18 and is just like the one we earned except it is in black with the PC logo in the fabric like our other totes. I love it because it easily contains the spices, etc AND the trifle bowl - or the tool turnabout and trifle bowl.

Even though I do have some 31 bags and love them, I prefer to advertize my own company whenever I can.

The TTA tote also can hold the trifle bowl and TTA but it's a much tighter fit.

Awe, dang! I'd have rather had black than green! LOL

I don't have the 31 tote, but I do have a small bag I bought at WalMart. Its a craft bag, but the spices fit in it...works great.

dannyzmom said:
How much does that little tote cost? I would prefer one that closes though as if it tips over in the car everything would dump out :(

They are $15

ilovpc said:
I have no idea how the PC spice tote looks, but I wasn't interested in carrying all of the spices and sauces to my shows so I ordered the Mini Organizer from 31 gifts. It's a small tote but I can fit everything I want to take to a show and its not heavy at all.

Here are some pics of my tote :D

Well that is just cute!!!

1. What is "My Spice Tote - Not Pampered Chef"?

"My Spice Tote - Not Pampered Chef" is a brand of spice tote bags that are designed to organize and store your spices in a convenient and stylish way.

2. How many spices can the tote hold?

The tote can hold up to 24 standard-sized spice jars, but it also has adjustable dividers to accommodate larger jars or bottles.

3. Is the tote durable?

Yes, the tote is made of high-quality, durable material that can withstand daily use in the kitchen. It also has a reinforced bottom to prevent sagging.

4. How does the tote keep my spices fresh?

The tote has a zippered closure and an airtight seal to keep your spices fresh and prevent them from losing their flavors and aromas.

5. Can I customize the tote with my own labels?

Yes, the tote comes with blank labels that you can customize with your own spice names. It also has a clear window on the front for easy labeling and identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
Replies