• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

a$15 Catalog Tote Going for $56?!

In summary, the "a$15 Catalog Tote" has an original price of $15 and is currently marked up to $56, representing a markup of $41. There is no discount for this item. The price difference is due to the markup, which could be for various reasons. Whether or not the "a$15 Catalog Tote" is worth the current price of $56 is subjective, but it is important to note the significant markup from the original price of $15.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Anybody else see that there is a PC catalog tote (the one we can get off the supply order) on ebay and right now the top bid is $56? Do the bidders realize that it's a $15 tote that we can get at any time???

Weird, thats all.

Karen

It says that it also come with some product display cards but even with that, it still isn't worth $56!!! That's just crazy!

Something else that I just noticed. The seller has a "0" for a feedback score and I tend to stay away from those.

And maybe the fact that it says sling/tote might have something to do with it? I know the little sling bags are hot but folks ~ there is a standard catalog in it, not a mini!

Perhaps it is a non-PC Consultant who loves PC gear. I had a woman who really wanted the denim apron which isn't available in the catalog and Merrill PC gear is only available for consultants. Or am I mistaken here...

I saw a sling going for $56 too with 14 bids on it...now I am wishing I wouldn't have opened mine and started using it, that would have been super easy $$$. This seller did have a + rating too.

1. What is the original price of the "a$15 Catalog Tote Going for $56"?

The original price of the "a$15 Catalog Tote" is $15. The current price of $56 represents a markup of $41.

2. Is the "a$15 Catalog Tote" on sale or marked up?

The "a$15 Catalog Tote" is currently marked up. The original price was $15 and the current price of $56 is a markup of $41.

3. How much of a discount does the "a$15 Catalog Tote" have?

There is no discount for the "a$15 Catalog Tote". The current price of $56 represents a markup of $41 from the original price of $15.

4. What is the reason for the price difference between the original price and the current price of the "a$15 Catalog Tote"?

The price difference between the original price of $15 and the current price of $56 is due to a markup of $41. This could be for various reasons such as increased demand, limited availability, or added features.

5. Is the "a$15 Catalog Tote" worth the current price of $56?

Ultimately, the value of the "a$15 Catalog Tote" is subjective and depends on the individual's personal preferences and needs. However, it is important to note that the current price of $56 is a markup of $41 from the original price of $15.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • AnnieBee