• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Waiting for My Tote Show #2: Any Updates?

In summary, the conversation discussed the timing of receiving a tote bag as a monthly promotional item. Some participants have already received theirs, while others are still waiting. One person mentioned selling their previous promotional item, an apron, for $25 through PayPal. Some members suggested borrowing the tote from someone else if it does not arrive in time for their party.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I submitted show #2 two days ago but I have a party on the 9th where I have several people who want to see the tote. Can anyone tell me how quickly they got theirs? THANKS! I looked for it with the "G" as I knew the HWC one but do not see a new one yet.

It takes a little longer to get the tote, because it comes in the regular mail. I can't remember how long it took for mine to come. Sorry! :(

It took mine about a week. You might be ok!

I got mine in the beginning of the month and it was quick. Others on my team have been waiting for it for some time now. I think being that it's the end of the month, it will be slightly delayed!! I'd think about borrowing it from someone if you can.
Just my thoughts!

Thanks ladies! Gina, that is a good idea.

I submitted my 2nd one on saturday the 26th & I got mine today (friday).

I also have a show on the 9th and want the tote, but submitted my 2nd show on the30th, and since I'm in PA, I'm not holding my breathe. Hoping I'm surprised!

I submitted 3 shows last weekend (late Sat-Monday AM when I had a CC issue to resolve). Mine arrived today by postal service.

Does it just get sent or do I have to do something? This is my first time getting anything since I just had my first two shows at the end of March (both submitted on the 29th)
Thanks!

Can't wait to receive mine! This is only the second time since I've been with PC that I've earned a monthly promo. The first was the apron in December but I'm not super thrilled with it. If someone would like it, I'll sell it. It was never worn. $25 includes postage; payment via PayPal.

winklermom said:
Can't wait to receive mine! This is only the second time since I've been with PC that I've earned a monthly promo. The first was the apron in December but I'm not super thrilled with it. If someone would like it, I'll sell it. It was never worn. $25 includes postage; payment via PayPal.

Post something in the market place, someone might want it.

What is the status of the delayed Tote Show #2?

The Tote Show #2 is currently experiencing delays due to supply chain issues and high demand. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

When can I expect to receive my Tote Show #2?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the Tote Show #2 will be available. We are actively working to resolve the supply chain issues and will provide updates as soon as they become available.

Can I cancel my order for the Tote Show #2?

Yes, you can cancel your order for the Tote Show #2 at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, we recommend waiting until we have more information about the availability of the product before making a decision.

Will I be charged for the Tote Show #2 before it is shipped?

No, you will not be charged for the Tote Show #2 until it is shipped. We do not charge for pre-orders or backordered items until they are ready to be shipped.

Is there a waitlist for the Tote Show #2?

Yes, we do have a waitlist for the Tote Show #2. To join the waitlist, please contact our customer service team and they will add you to the list. We will notify you as soon as the product becomes available to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
Sheila