• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Business Items: Catalog Tote & More!

In summary, the Catalog Tote is a durable and easy to clean tote made of high-quality canvas material. It features four exterior pockets and two interior pockets, making it great for organizing business items. It is specifically designed to hold Pampered Chef catalogs and other important materials. The Catalog Tote is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Its dimensions are 15 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 3 inches deep, making it ideal for carrying business items while on-the-go.
vhadley
Is there a place that I can see all the business items for sale? I'm talking about the catalog tote and stuff similar to that. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I found the number on here to order, but would love to see pictures first! thanks!

There is a supply order form in the download center of Consultants Corner, and there is a Supply Fact Sheet that explains many of the items.

And you order the items through Pampered Partner (P3). You enter is as a "Supply Order" under the "Non-commissioned order" section.

Thank you so much! I never would've found that fact sheet!

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our business items. You can find all of our current business items for sale in the consultant section of our website. Simply log in with your consultant account and click on the "Business Tools" tab. From there, you will be able to browse and order all of our business items, including the catalog tote and other similar items. We also have pictures and descriptions of each item available for you to view. If you have any trouble finding what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant and happy shopping!

1. What is the material of the Catalog Tote?

The Catalog Tote is made of durable, high-quality canvas material that is both sturdy and easy to clean.

2. How many pockets does the Catalog Tote have?

The Catalog Tote features four exterior pockets and two interior pockets, providing ample space for organizing and storing your business items.

3. Can the Catalog Tote hold the Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is specifically designed to hold and protect Pampered Chef catalogs, as well as other essential business materials.

4. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the Catalog Tote with a damp cloth. Machine washing may damage the canvas material.

5. What is the size of the Catalog Tote?

The Catalog Tote measures 15 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 3 inches deep, making it the perfect size for carrying your business items on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pcmealswithme