• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Tote: Has Anyone Received It After Submitting $3000 in Sales?

In summary, the Rolling Tote can be chosen from a variety of designs when $3000 in sales are submitted. It is not available for purchase separately, and will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after submission. It cannot be exchanged for a different reward, but if a design was not indicated, customer service can assist in choosing one.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone who submitted $3000 in sales received the Rolling Tote? The fine print says it will ship as earned....

I just really want it before Feb 5th so I can use it the 6th for Spring Launch. I'm wondering if it's a good size to take as an overnight bag.

I have not earned (and I don't think I will), but I saw it at our January Back to Business Meeting (we have a NED in the area who puts on the big meetings). I think it'd be a good size for an overnight bag.

Got mine last weekend - it's the perfect size for the Spring Launch overnight.

dannyzmom said:
Got mine last weekend - it's the perfect size for the Spring Launch overnight.

Yipppeeee! Mine should be coming this week - I am so so so so excited!

Hi there! I can definitely understand your excitement about the Rolling Tote and wanting to have it before Spring Launch. According to the fine print, the tote will ship as earned, so it may take some time for it to arrive. However, I have heard from other consultants who have reached the $3000 sales mark and received their tote shortly after. As for its size, it is a great overnight bag option with plenty of room for all your essentials. I hope this helps and best of luck with your sales! Happy cooking!

1. Can I choose my own design for the Rolling Tote?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs for the Rolling Tote when you submit $3000 in sales. Simply indicate your preferred design when submitting your sales.

2. Is the Rolling Tote available for purchase or only as a reward for sales?

The Rolling Tote is only available as a reward for submitting $3000 in sales. It cannot be purchased separately.

3. How long does it take to receive the Rolling Tote after submitting $3000 in sales?

The Rolling Tote will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after submitting $3000 in sales. Please allow additional time for delivery.

4. Can I exchange the Rolling Tote for a different reward?

No, the Rolling Tote cannot be exchanged for a different reward. It is only available as a reward for submitting $3000 in sales.

5. What if I accidentally submit my sales without indicating my preferred design for the Rolling Tote?

If you forgot to indicate your preferred design, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in choosing a design for your Rolling Tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
NooraK