• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your April Guest Special Promo?

In summary, Has anyone received this for submitting a $500 show in February? Some people have, but others have not. It appears that the dishcloths may take some time to arrive.
I got mine today via FedEx!

Quick QuestionDO I have to submit the $500 by tonight (Feb 28th??) or March 5th? I'm afraid I might have missed it by the skin of my teeth...:(

I submitted a $493 show on Feb 17th..
I have another show I'm waiting to close (set to close by March 4th) - it's at $350 right now
AND I have my $1,000 mystery host show that I'm desperately trying to close...it's at $902 but I am waiting to hear back from 3 people about what they want to get for their raffle prize! UGH!!!

cat said:
DO I have to submit the $500 by tonight (Feb 28th??) or March 5th? I'm afraid I might have missed it by the skin of my teeth...:(

I submitted a $493 show on Feb 17th..
I have another show I'm waiting to close (set to close by March 4th) - it's at $350 right now
AND I have my $1,000 mystery host show that I'm desperately trying to close...it's at $902 but I am waiting to hear back from 3 people about what they want to get for their raffle prize! UGH!!!
By tonight!!

klsnyder said:
By tonight!!

YIKES! I guess I'll be calling people like crazy tonight!

Otherwise, I'll just guess what they want!! Hahahaha...(nervous laughter)

I just checked and mine are due to arrive on Friday!!!!!!

For anyone who has received them already....exactly how big (or small :)) are they?

Thanks!

got mine today! Love em! I just had my son measure one....he says its approx. 11"x12".....he's only 10, but when I look at it, that sounds about right!

I would sell tons of these if they were put into the catalog!

Melinda

Thanks Melinda! (And thanks to your 10-yr-old son!)

Got mine, I'd say about 1/3 the size of the towel? But that's just eyeballing.

Haven't tried them yet but I kind of stopped using washcloths since I got my kitchen brush! At least I can show the new towel colors tho. I bet these would soak the water in a prep bowl nicely too! I've wanted to do that trick but also want ppl to feel them so now i have a spare :D

What a bummer!!!!For February I had 4 cooking shows, and 5 catalog shows, and so far NONE of them have been over $500. Looks like no dish cloths for me. I still have 2 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows to close, and of them, only 1 cooking show MIGHT close over $500. Right now she is at $300, but both sisters took catalogs to work with them. I am so tired of working so hard for these LOW totals. My show average used to be about $600, but so far this year, it has taken a nosedive !!!!! I am now senidng invitations for my hostesses, andmaking the reminder calls, sending E-invites for them, etc. Something has got to change!!!!! I have 8 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows for March, hopefully that will be the turn-around month.

klsnyder said:
By tonight!!

Just got an email from my hospitality director and she thinks it's March 5th...I hope she's right!! I re-read the flyer from CC and it is just unclear to me..

I guess I just want anything FREE!:D

I got mine. And I think they are about the size of a regular dish clothe. I have not used them. I think I am going to keep them "new" for the April shows.

I got mine within a week of submitting my $500 show

I submitted my show Sunday.....Recieved my dish cloths today! WooHoo.

It didn't show anywhere on CC though.

I finally got mine too! (Not sure exactly when...since I was away for 5 days in Florida!)

Now if only I could earn the pink stuff!!

Last edited:
I got mine a few days after closing my show! I love them!

<h2>1. How do I qualify for the April Guest Special Promo?</h2><p>To qualify for the April Guest Special Promo, you must have submitted a Pampered Chef show in February with a total sales amount of $500 or more.</p><h2>2. Has anyone received the April Guest Special Promo for submitting a $500 show in February?</h2><p>Yes, as long as you met the requirements of submitting a $500 show in February, you should have received the April Guest Special Promo.</p><h2>3. When will the April Guest Special Promo be shipped?</h2><p>The April Guest Special Promo will be shipped as soon as it is earned. This means that it will be shipped after your $500 show in February has been processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. I submitted my $500 show on the 4th, why haven't I received the April Guest Special Promo yet?</h2><p>Please allow some time for your show to be processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef. Once it has been earned, the April Guest Special Promo will be shipped to you.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I still haven't received the April Guest Special Promo?</h2><p>If you have submitted a $500 show in February and have not yet received the April Guest Special Promo, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.</p>

Related to Have You Received Your April Guest Special Promo?

1. How do I qualify for the April Guest Special Promo?

To qualify for the April Guest Special Promo, you must have submitted a Pampered Chef show in February with a total sales amount of $500 or more.

2. Has anyone received the April Guest Special Promo for submitting a $500 show in February?

Yes, as long as you met the requirements of submitting a $500 show in February, you should have received the April Guest Special Promo.

3. When will the April Guest Special Promo be shipped?

The April Guest Special Promo will be shipped as soon as it is earned. This means that it will be shipped after your $500 show in February has been processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef.

4. I submitted my $500 show on the 4th, why haven't I received the April Guest Special Promo yet?

Please allow some time for your show to be processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef. Once it has been earned, the April Guest Special Promo will be shipped to you.

5. What should I do if I still haven't received the April Guest Special Promo?

If you have submitted a $500 show in February and have not yet received the April Guest Special Promo, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • chefann