• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your April Guest Special Promo?

In summary, Has anyone received this for submitting a $500 show in February? Some people have, but others have not. It appears that the dishcloths may take some time to arrive.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Has anyone received this for submitting a $500 show in February? I submitted mine on the 4th. The flyer says that they will ship as earned but I have yet to recieve mine.

Come of think of it ... no I have not.

I haven't either. I've been searching this board for anyone saying they had, and I was about to ask the same question. I submitted two shows on Feb. 7th. Both shows have been received by the hostesses, so I'm hoping they'll get here any day now. It doesn't look like they've shipped yet either as I keep checking the Product Adjustment link to see if they've shown up there or not. I am such a sucker for the free stuff!!! :)

I submitted mine on the morning of the 2nd. It's arrived to the host and guests but no dishcloths for me yet :mad: :(

Not yet! I have to turn in my $800 show from last weekend first!

I turned in my $1600 show yesterday morning and its still showing received so we'll see when I get mine!!!:D

I haven't received mine either. I submitted last Saturday though....I keep looking on Adjustments to see if it shows up there. No luck yet!

Nope - I submitted my show on Feb. 5th the Host has her order, but no dish cloth for me yet! Has anyone contacted HO?
Joanne

I'll be sending in a $500+ show (my only one this month whew!) on Monday so I'll be curious to see how long it takes.

I do still have an open house and a catty show running, so am hoping to get to $750-1000 at least this month! This is my first month back and taking it slower so it's nice to have gotten some incentive!

My first show this month was not $500. But today is over $700. Will I still get the cloths? Or did it have to be the first show over $500?

It was earned with the first show submitted of $500. So it didn't have to be that the first show you submitted was $500 just WHEN you submitted a show of $500.

Clear as mud? :D

any show over $500 in feb.

not here yet either.

Mine aren't here yet, but they are showing up on the Product Adjustment page now, so they're on their way! Woohoo!!!!

Mine are showing up on the product adjustment page as well! WOOHOO!

I need to look on the adjustment page to see if mine is showing up.

I just looked mine up on adjustment and said it was shipped on the 12th and I haven't received them yet. I hope they are not sitting in the snow drift by my front door!

Ann

I just looked mine up and it says shipped on the 12! I hope they are not sitting in the snow bank by my front door. Haven't got them yet!

Ann

aried said:
I just looked mine up and it says shipped on the 12! I hope they are not sitting in the snow bank by my front door. Haven't got them yet!

Ann

You may want to go dig to the bottom of the bank! :D

I check and mine was dated Feb 12th. I tried tracking them by reference number on Fedex and they did not show up.

I called HO and they were shipped on the 16th via Post Office.

I just submitted my first Feb show last night (was over $500). I hope it doesn't continue to take forever!! I need new dishclothes so bad! Mine are falling apart.

I just checked the PO website and they do not have a record of the shipment with the tracking number I was given.

Yeah, the HO sends lighter things via DHL/USPS. We can't track them--it's very annoying.

It looks like mine were sent. We'll see.

I just checked on mine and they were sent via FedEx yesterday (I submitted my show on the 14th)... 0.3 pounds, but I was still able to track it... hmm...

I got mine today along with my $1000 show AND sample order! LOL!!! MY Fed Ex guy was very nice and I told him...see you very soon!! LOL!

My director had hers at our cluster meeting yesterday- she had to ask ME how she earned them!! Can you imagine earning things that you had no idea you were even getting?? She said hers came FedEx...

I forgot all about those! Thanks for reminding me! I should have gotten them, too!

gilliandanielle said:
My director had hers at our cluster meeting yesterday- she had to ask ME how she earned them!! Can you imagine earning things that you had no idea you were even getting?? She said hers came FedEx...

That's funny Gillian! I guess she doesn't keep track!:rolleyes:

Mine finally came yesterday... the 19th... I submitted my first $500+ show on Feb 8th!!! I was becoming impatient!! LOL... I want my freebies!
They are very nice, and i think people will love them!

Where do you check to see if these were sent? I'm guessing mine should be coming soon as I submitted my first $500 show on the 7th.

I submitted an $800 show on the 8th, haven't seen my dishcloths yet either.

Mine are set to be delivered today via fed ex

Mine delivered yesterday. Haven't had a chance to use them, though.

I submitted my show on the 14th and got my dishcloths yesterday. I came home and they were on my front steps.

I got mine yesterday. Not sure what I am going to do with them. Not a dishcloth person. But I can ue them to wipe up stuff at my shows.

But, as I told husband, free is good!

PamperChefCarol said:
I got mine yesterday. Not sure what I am going to do with them. Not a dishcloth person. But I can ue them to wipe up stuff at my shows.

But, as I told husband, free is good!

I bring a towel and dishcloth to every show, so that's what I'll be doing with mine! Using them at shows. I wash my dishes at my host's house (with my own dishcloth and usually dry with a microfiber towel) so those will be perfect.

I guess I'm the only Cheffer on CS that hasn't submitted a $500 show yet this month :( But the good news is that I will be sending in a $1200 show tomorrow :) and will earn the dish cloths in the nick of time!!!

I haven't either... but I will submit my $600+ show this weekend, and then get them!

Mine got delivered last night because they were in my front door when I opened this morning! They weren't in the snow bank!

Ann

Mine arrived via FedEx today (my shows were submitted on the 7th).

I'm just submitting my first over $500 for this month too

No $500 show yet here either- and I won't have one... My March is looking AWESOME though!!

I just got mine literally! I turned my show in on the 14th!! Yeah they're so cute!!:D

No $500 show for me either but I am still hopefull

PampMomof3 said:
I just got mine literally! I turned my show in on the 14th!! Yeah they're so cute!!:D

Got mine today as well, DH is ALREADY looking to steal THEM!!!!:eek:

I will be submitting my first $500+ show for this month tonight - it has taken a while to finalize so I am happy that it will be going in. Funny how I get excited over these little incentives.

I am totally stoked at getting 3 shows in between March 1st and 15th though & will be waiting on the door step for that delivery! Oh and then to follow with the sales between March 16th and April 20th. They know how to keep me going. Of course, I have other bigger goals for the year so these only help to get to Level 2 this year. :) :p :)

Just turned in my first $500+ show yesterday. It was $900 :)

I've turned in $3,200 this month - no towels yet. I need to check to see if they are on their way.

I had one $500+ show that I turned in this month, but it was from January. *sigh* Guess I'll end up buying them in April.

Just got the towels this morning! A nice little surprise...

<h2>1. How do I qualify for the April Guest Special Promo?</h2><p>To qualify for the April Guest Special Promo, you must have submitted a Pampered Chef show in February with a total sales amount of $500 or more.</p><h2>2. Has anyone received the April Guest Special Promo for submitting a $500 show in February?</h2><p>Yes, as long as you met the requirements of submitting a $500 show in February, you should have received the April Guest Special Promo.</p><h2>3. When will the April Guest Special Promo be shipped?</h2><p>The April Guest Special Promo will be shipped as soon as it is earned. This means that it will be shipped after your $500 show in February has been processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. I submitted my $500 show on the 4th, why haven't I received the April Guest Special Promo yet?</h2><p>Please allow some time for your show to be processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef. Once it has been earned, the April Guest Special Promo will be shipped to you.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I still haven't received the April Guest Special Promo?</h2><p>If you have submitted a $500 show in February and have not yet received the April Guest Special Promo, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.</p>

1. How do I qualify for the April Guest Special Promo?

To qualify for the April Guest Special Promo, you must have submitted a Pampered Chef show in February with a total sales amount of $500 or more.

2. Has anyone received the April Guest Special Promo for submitting a $500 show in February?

Yes, as long as you met the requirements of submitting a $500 show in February, you should have received the April Guest Special Promo.

3. When will the April Guest Special Promo be shipped?

The April Guest Special Promo will be shipped as soon as it is earned. This means that it will be shipped after your $500 show in February has been processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef.

4. I submitted my $500 show on the 4th, why haven't I received the April Guest Special Promo yet?

Please allow some time for your show to be processed and confirmed by Pampered Chef. Once it has been earned, the April Guest Special Promo will be shipped to you.

5. What should I do if I still haven't received the April Guest Special Promo?

If you have submitted a $500 show in February and have not yet received the April Guest Special Promo, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • chefann