• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Else Received Their Tote Yet? Share Your Thoughts!

I have not opened the velcro yet.I bought some black velcro with the intention of doing something with my HWC bag. Guess what? The velcro is still in the package! LOL! Maybe I can do something with my new Dots bag instead.
ChefLisa
I earned the tote this month and it is supposed to arrive today. Well, I am pretty sure it will arrive today. Has anyone else received one already? Do you like it?

Mine isn't here yet, but I saw it at Dotti's a few weeks ago. I like it.

pamperedlinda said:
Mine isn't here yet, but I saw it at Dotti's a few weeks ago. I like it.

Then I should like it! :D Hey, I get to see you in February, correct?

Yes - I will be there. Are you going to Dotti's mtg afterward? Did you get the email about it? Are you goining out to dinner?

pamperedlinda said:
Yes - I will be there. Are you going to Dotti's mtg afterward? Did you get the email about it? Are you goining out to dinner?

Not sure about the meeting, but I am going out with my team afterward. Where are you going to dinner?

ChefLisa said:
Not sure about the meeting, but I am going out with my team afterward. Where are you going to dinner?

Don't know. Dotti and I are riding together, we haven't talked about dinner plans yet. I'll do whatever she wants to do.

I'm assuming it's very similar to the HWC tote, only with a catalog slot.

I just got a supply order, but did not get the tote yet. Oh well!

I tried to look up the tracking on Fedex. I thought is shipped already, but now I do not think so.

I got mine today!! It's cute. I'm so excited to start using it tomorrow. THis is a bad habit I have....(I use my tote for everything) when my totebag gets too cramed with paper, receipts, kid stuff, it seems that it's about time to get a new one. So, sure enough even though I clean out my conference tote that I bring with me everywhere, it's getting pretty yucky, so NOW I have a brand new one to use!! I'll transfer the stuff I actually use out of my current one and put it in the new one. So, the bad habit is, do I go back and clean the old one out? No.:eek:

pamperedbecky said:
I got mine today!! It's cute. I'm so excited to start using it tomorrow. THis is a bad habit I have....(I use my tote for everything) when my totebag gets too cramed with paper, receipts, kid stuff, it seems that it's about time to get a new one. So, sure enough even though I clean out my conference tote that I bring with me everywhere, it's getting pretty yucky, so NOW I have a brand new one to use!! I'll transfer the stuff I actually use out of my current one and put it in the new one. So, the bad habit is, do I go back and clean the old one out? No.:eek:

Becky, I could have written that myself!! I have the same bad habit!!! :blushing:

pamperedbecky said:

What day did you turn in your second show?

yeah when Becky? :) I submitted mine on the 6th and 7th but I also live in Florida! Becky lives next door to HO!

I turned both mine in on the 10th so we'll see when mine gets here.

My 2nd show was submitted the 10th. Deb, yours should come very soon I'd think.

I got mine today! Submitted my shows on the 7th & 9th.

Mine just arrived via the U.S. Post Office. No wonder I could not see the tracking information on Fedex.

I like the bag because it is not too big. I might see if I can have a zipper added.

Mine came today via Smart Post/USPS as well.

ChefLisa said:
I like the bag because it is not too big. I might see if I can have a zipper added.

I bought some black velcro with the intention of doing something with my HWC bag. Guess what? The velcro is still in the package! LOL! Maybe I can do something with my new Dots bag instead.

I got mine today as well! Holy Dots! :bugeye:

DebbieJ said:
I bought some black velcro with the intention of doing something with my HWC bag. Guess what? The velcro is still in the package! LOL! Maybe I can do something with my new Dots bag instead.

I tried velcro on my HWC bag and it didn't work. Of course it was the sticky kind and I never did sew it on...

bethcooks4u said:
I tried velcro on my HWC bag and it didn't work. Of course it was the sticky kind and I never did sew it on...

I bought the sew on kind. I just have to pull out a needle and thread and do it.

Anyone input their second show on the 15th and receive their bag yet? I have a girl on my team that still hasn't received hers.

MIne was a bit earlier than that. I got my bag yesterday and I'm THRILLED! My kids love it... that's a huge plus and I'm SO excited to be out and about with it!

My second show went in the afternoon of the 15th and I got mine yesterday.

bethcooks4u said:
My second show went in the afternoon of the 15th and I got mine yesterday.

same for me, got mine yesterday

Ok thanks!

What is the "Has Anyone Else Received Their Tote Yet?" promotion?

The "Has Anyone Else Received Their Tote Yet?" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who purchase a certain amount of products are eligible to receive a free tote bag.

How do I know if I am eligible for the free tote bag?

To be eligible for the free tote bag, you must purchase a minimum of $75 worth of products from Pampered Chef. This can be done through a party order, online order, or direct purchase from a consultant.

When will I receive my free tote bag?

If you are eligible for the free tote bag, it will be automatically added to your order and shipped to you within 2-4 weeks following your qualifying purchase.

Can I choose the design of my free tote bag?

The design of the free tote bag is predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, all designs are stylish and high-quality, perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products.

What if I did not receive my free tote bag?

If you did not receive your free tote bag within 2-4 weeks of your qualifying purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any issues and ensure you receive your tote bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen Weber
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • AshleyAllison