• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One From the Hartford Launch Get Tote Yet?

In summary, the "Any One From the Hartford Launch Get Tote Yet" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers who purchase any product from the Hartford Launch collection can receive a free tote bag. This promotion applies to both online and in-person purchases and is available for all products in the Hartford Launch collection. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but customers can still earn Host Rewards or use product credit towards their purchase. The end date for this promotion will be specified on the company's website and social media channels.
Lexif424
I received an email on 2/13 saying it was shipped and would arrive today but everytime I try to track it, it is listed only as shipment initiated and still says estimated to arrive today. Did anyone get theirs yet? I'm excited to see what I won.

The email I received said it would be here tomorrow--I'm hoping it's right!

Gah, just checked the tracking link again--they've changed the delivery date to next Wednesday!

Yea my delivery date was changed to next tues. But at least the tracking info is updated. I was so confused on how it was suppose to get here by yesterday if it was never picked up.

I had the same change as well. My expected delivery date is now Tuesday. I am so anxious to get my Egg Cooker! I am so jealous of everyone else that has theirs, lol.

What is the "Any One From the Hartford Launch Get Tote Yet" promotion?

The "Any One From the Hartford Launch Get Tote Yet" promotion is a special offer for customers who purchase any product from the Pampered Chef Hartford Launch collection. With this promotion, customers can receive a free tote bag with their purchase.

How do I qualify for the free tote bag?

To qualify for the free tote bag, you must purchase any product from the Pampered Chef Hartford Launch collection. This includes both online and in-person purchases. The tote bag will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

Is the free tote bag available for all products in the Hartford Launch collection?

Yes, the free tote bag is available for all products in the Hartford Launch collection. This includes new products, as well as existing products with updated designs. As long as you purchase at least one product from this collection, you will qualify for the free tote bag.

How long will this promotion be available?

This promotion will be available for a limited time only. The end date for the "Any One From the Hartford Launch Get Tote Yet" promotion will be specified on our website and social media channels. We recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure you receive the free tote bag.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use product credit towards your purchase while still receiving the free tote bag from the Hartford Launch promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies
Views
esavvymom