• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Left in the Final Sale Including the Brown Method Tote?

In summary, the "Final Sale" of the Brown Method Tote includes the tote itself, note cards, pins, and other limited stock items. The Brown Method Tote can be purchased separately from the other items in this sale. All items in this sale are limited stock and once sold out, will no longer be available for purchase. Unfortunately, there are no additional discounts or promotions available for this sale. Due to the limited stock and final sale nature, returns or exchanges are not accepted for any items in this sale.
splash750
Everyone has been really great and most everything has been sold. Here is a final list of what I have left:

Brown Method Tote (Merrill) $10.00

Note cards w/envelopes
3 Unopened Packs-(Merrill) $5.00 each

HWC Lapel Pins-2Packs $1.50 each

Hostess Planning Guides (17) $1.00

If anyone wants the tote or the notecards I will throw in the lapel pins or hostess planning guides. I really would like to get rid of this as its going to just sit and collect dust.

Have picture of the tote if you need one or you can go to the Merrill website and see it.

Thanks Everyone

Please post a picture of the tote... it isn't on Merrill's site any longer.

katie0128 said:

Here is a picture of the Method Tote purchased from Merrill.

katie0128 said:

This forum wont let me upload my picture so if you want a picture of the brown tote then just pm or email me directly. Apparently this brown tote is not being sold by Merrill anymore.

1. What items are included in the "Final Sale" of the Brown Method Tote?

The "Final Sale" of the Brown Method Tote includes the tote itself, note cards, pins, and other limited stock items.

2. Can I purchase the Brown Method Tote separately from the other items?

Yes, the Brown Method Tote can be purchased separately from the other items included in the "Final Sale".

3. What is the availability of the Brown Method Tote and other items in this sale?

As mentioned, the items in this sale are limited stock. Once they sell out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for this sale?

Unfortunately, there are no additional discounts or promotions available for this "Final Sale" of the Brown Method Tote and other items.

5. Can I return or exchange any of the items in this sale?

Due to the limited stock and final sale nature of these items, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for any of the items included in this sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• splash750
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
splash750
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PCGINA