• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale! Get New Fall Conversion Kit!

In summary, the Fall Conversion Kit includes new and exclusive products for the fall season, such as Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix, Fall Harvest Bowl, and Autumn Leaf Napkin Set. It is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants and is only available for a limited time. Consultants receive a discount on the kit and there may be promotions or special offers available. The products cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately to create a personalized set.
splash750
I thought these items were sold but cant get ahold of that person anymore so I putting them back out there. Plus I just received the new fall consultant kit on my doorstep Sat but since Im not doing PC anymore I dont need this. So, if you buy all of the items below for $22.00 plus shipping I will send you the new fall kit as well. I opened it up and it has the new fall catalogs, etc. I have pictures of the tote if you are interested. Purchased from Merrill ($19.95) and apparently they arent selling this style anymore!

Brown Method Tote (Merrill)

Note cards w/envelopes Orig
3 Unopened Packs-(Merrill)

HWC Lapel Pins-2Packs

Hostess Planning Guides

New Fall Consultant Conversion Kit

Thanks

I am PMing & e-mailng you right now.

Everything was sold!!! Thanks alot everyone for your interest, replys and purchases!

Good luck with your growing businesses!!

What is included in the Fall Conversion Kit?

The Fall Conversion Kit includes new and exclusive products for the fall season, such as our Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix, Fall Harvest Bowl, and Autumn Leaf Napkin Set.

Can I purchase the Fall Conversion Kit if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the Fall Conversion Kit is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can always join our team and become a consultant to gain access to exclusive products and discounts.

How long will the Fall Conversion Kit be available?

The Fall Conversion Kit is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on these new and exclusive products.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Fall Conversion Kit?

As a consultant, you will receive a discount on the Fall Conversion Kit. Additionally, there may be promotions or special offers available, so be sure to check your consultant dashboard or contact your upline for more information.

Can I customize the products included in the Fall Conversion Kit?

The products included in the Fall Conversion Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to add to your kit and create your own personalized set for the fall season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • KellARooni