• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 6 Different Aprons and Kit Tote

In summary, Marisol is selling six aprons. One is new and the other five are in good condition. She is selling them for 5.00 each and extra 2.50 for shipping and confirmation. The total sale is 7.50.
pckelly
I am selling the tote bag that came with the new consultant kit. It's 20 inches wide and 15 inches deep. With shipping and confirmation I am asking $30.00 total. It's big so I am guessing shipping will be almost 8-10, with confirmation! (tote-20.00)

I have 6 different aprons I am selling. One is brand new and that is the denim one, never worn.
1-black with turquiose writing, leadership 2003
1-black with silver writing-25 year anniversary
1-black with red writing-PC logo
1-green celebrations, faded, but still looks good.
1-blue I love the USA
I-blue denim, brand new, but not in the package.
The rest in fairly good condition. I bought them from someone else and never wore them, dont wear aprons to my shows anymore.
Am asking 30 plus 6.20 for shipping and confirmation=36.20!
WOULD like to sell all the aprons together if at all possible. If no one bites, I will sell individually!:D

Accept paypal!!

I Want The Tote!!!!!!

Well Kate, I have to say that was FAST!! LOL!!
Do you have paypal??

I do! I have wanted that darned tote for way too long!!! It is in good condition, still?

O yes, I only took it to a couple shows, I don't have a good back, I have to use rolling suitcases! Great condition!! I just sent you an email!

wahoo!rassafrackin too short message.

OK ........SOLD to the director from Boise, ID!!!
LOL! I feel like an auctioneer!!

Still have the aprons available!!

Do you have pictures of the aprons?

I can take some!! BRB!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1239.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1238.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1237.jpg
Hope these come up!

OMG! They are huge!! Oops, I don't know how to upload them small.....LOL!

If you don't have any takers for them all, I'll take the black one with red writing. Just let me know.

Ok, will let you know!

I like them but have most of them. I'm waiting for my RED apron!!! :)

If you do not have any takers I would like the black on with Turquoise. Just let me know. [email protected]

Thanks,
Marisol

YEAH Sharon-enjoy your red apron:)

Hi Kelly, I would love the 25th Anniversary black apron & the black with the teal Leadership apron. I am VERY interested and I do have paypal :)
I am off to work this am so please email me if I can buy 'em, I check email all the time at work but don't have time to check CS....thanks so much

I am not greedy, Marisol can have the turquiose one...the 25h anniversay is my first choice!

OK, so I sent emails to Krissy and Marisol for those aprons they want and I sent a pm to Debbie.
So the aprons I still have left are the blue USA one, the new denim one, and the green celebrations one! I will sell those for 5.00 each and extra 2.50 for shipping and confirmation. Total 7.50
Let me know!!

I'm interested in the denim one.

I sent you a pm Loreen!!

I still have these left: blue USA one, the new denim one, and the green celebrations one! I will sell those for 5.00 each and extra 2.50 for shipping and confirmation. Total 7.50

Kelly

Sent you a PM

Thanks Loreen, I got it!

Still have the green celebrations apron and the blue USA one!! For anyone else that wants them!

SOLD the blue USA one, now I just have the green celebrations one!!!!

DebbieJ said:
If you don't have any takers for them all, I'll take the black one with red writing. Just let me know.

I too do not need them all ~ but would like the black/silver 25th if you break up the set...

Sorry, Gina, the only one I have left now is the green celebrations one.

Someone wanted the blue USA one, and was going to send a money order and I never got it, and don't remember who wanted it. If it was you, please let me know if you still want it!!

If no one buys the lot of aprons I would like the I love USA one.
thanks

1. What material are the aprons and tote made of?

The aprons are made of a durable cotton-poly blend, while the tote is made of a sturdy canvas material.

2. Are the aprons and tote machine washable?

Yes, both the aprons and tote are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Can I choose different colors for the aprons in the set?

Yes, the set comes with six different aprons, each in a different vibrant color.

4. What are the dimensions of the tote?

The tote measures 16 inches by 12 inches, with a depth of 6 inches, making it spacious enough to hold all six aprons and other kitchen essentials.

5. Is the tote bag insulated?

No, the tote is not insulated, but it does have a water-resistant lining to protect your items from spills or leaks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • keril
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Pchef Jen