• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Box of Supplies for Sale

In summary, the box contains: -2 large consultant show to go carryall totes -The Pampered Chef book -5 acrylic 8x10 frames used at shows to display upcoming specials -Tabletop flip chart with 9 inserts plus additional cards that can be placed inside inserts -17 unlabeled spring/summer '08 catalogs -6 planning cooking show guides -1 small self-inking stamp that says "Thank you for your purchase. Keep this receipt under your silverware tray for warranty information" -28 red ink pens -17 large PC plastic bags -6 small PC plastic bags -30 computer printer receipts
astavnes
I am expecting a baby soon and will no longer be a consultant. I have emptied a lot of my supplies into one large box and have it ready to ship. I would like to sell everything for $50 plus shipping. The box is heavy, but I will find the most economical way to ship it for you. I accept Paypal. Please email me at: [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks so much!

Here is everything that would be included in the box:

• 2 Large Consultant Show To Go Carryall Totes *The large carrying
tote that comes with our start up kit – I have 2*
• The Pampered Chef Book – The Story of One of America’s Most
Beloved Companies By: Doris Christopher
• 5 Acrylic 8X10 Frames used at shows to display upcoming specials
• Tabletop Flip Chart with 9 inserts plus additional cards that can be
placed inside inserts
• 17 Unlabeled Spring/Summer ’08 Catalogs
• 6 Planning Cooking Show Guides
• 1 Small Self-Inking Stamp that says: “Thank you for your
purchase. Keep this receipt under your silverware tray for warranty
information.”
• 28 red ink pens
• 17 Large PC Plastic Bags
• 6 Small PC Plastic Bags
• 30 computer printer receipts
• Estimate of 50 Thank you for joining us drawing slips
• 1 Come Join Us Brochure
• 17 Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie Recipe Cards
• Show & Sell DVD – Fall/Winter 07
• Show & Sell DVD – Spring/Summer 08
• Spring Into Success 2007 DVD
• Your Season of Success Fall/Winter 2007 DVD
• Used Black Zip-up Pampered Chef Hoodie Sz. Sm
• Used Pink/White Ragland Baseball Pampered Chef Shirt Sz. Med.
• Used Blue/White Ragland Baseball Pampered Chef Shirt Sz. Med.
• The Pampered Chef – add a charm lapel pin with two charms mixing
bowl and grater
• Small credit card stand displayed at checkout

Bumping...
I will ship it out first thing in the morning through, FedEx, UPS or USPS whichever is the most cost effective...just email me at:
[email protected]

Thanks!

I just sent you a PM

USPS has the new 12X12 flat rate box that can be mailed priority for $12.95 ($10.95 if mailing to a military address). In case your buyer does not want to wait for slower shipping. ;)

is all this gone?

What is included in the Large Box of Supplies for Sale?

The Large Box of Supplies for Sale includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets, such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, cutting boards, and more. It also includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products.

Is the Large Box of Supplies for Sale customizable?

Yes, you can customize the Large Box of Supplies for Sale to fit your specific needs. You can choose from a variety of products to include in your box, or you can let our experts put together a selection of must-have items for you.

How much does the Large Box of Supplies for Sale cost?

The cost of the Large Box of Supplies for Sale varies depending on the products included. However, we offer a discounted price for purchasing the box as a bundle rather than buying each item individually.

Is the Large Box of Supplies for Sale only for cooking enthusiasts?

No, the Large Box of Supplies for Sale is perfect for anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their kitchen tool collection. It is also a great gift for newlyweds, housewarmings, or anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen essentials.

Are the products in the Large Box of Supplies for Sale high-quality?

Yes, all the products included in the Large Box of Supplies for Sale are from Pampered Chef, a reputable and well-known brand for high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampermejolene