• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with Minimal Effort: Have You Received Your Tote Yet?

In summary, some people have received their tote bags already, while others are still waiting for theirs to arrive. The tracking information can be found by looking under "product adjustments" on the CC website. The tote bags are similar in size to the cranberry striped bags from previous years, but with some minor differences in fabric and straps. The shipment date can also be found by looking at the product adjustment information.
jendill
Gold Member
Anyone receive their tote yet? I looked at the flier about a ship date and couldn't fine one. Just wondering =)

Mine was shipped the 12th so I should get it Wed or Thurs. - They are coming smart post.

Mine was shipped the 12th and the tracking said it arrived at the post office on the 16th. It should've been here today but the post office probably didn't sort it yet. I'm excited to get it tomorrow!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Mine was shipped the 12th and the tracking said it arrived at the post office on the 16th. It should've been here today but the post office probably didn't sort it yet. I'm excited to get it tomorrow!!

How do find tracking when they do it smart post? I know when it's in the shipping screen but these things aren't. I just know how long it usually takes.

I called and asked the lady if she could tell me what the tracking said.

How do I find out if it has been shipped??

Go to product adjustments on CC and if you click the option that says something like "I don't know my show number" it will give you all your items that have shipped this year so far. It's usually the one with a G in it (C for catalog show, S for supply order, K for kitchen show, etc). If you have one there, it has shipped. You can double click on that number and it should tell you on the next page what's in the box.

I got mine today! :) Similar in size to the cranberry stripped bag we got a few yrs. ago, but slightly bigger. Can't wait to see how my products fit in it.

flemings99 said:
I got mine today! :) Similar in size to the cranberry stripped bag we got a few yrs. ago, but slightly bigger. Can't wait to see how my products fit in it.

I wondered how it compared to the cranberry one. That's the one I currently use for my guest packets and such. It's not as full as it use to be so I need to find something smaller.

ShelbyMichalek said:

So how do you find the date it was shipped? I know how to find in under the product adjustment with the G... but not how to figure out when it is due for delivery...

I CALLED Home Office and asked them when it was shipped and if she could tell me where the tracking was.

wadesgirl said:
I wondered how it compared to the cranberry one. That's the one I currently use for my guest packets and such. It's not as full as it use to be so I need to find something smaller.

I measured and compared and it is EXACTLY the same as the cranberry one. The only difference is that the inner pockets are quilted in the cranberry and are not in the black. Actually, all the quilted fabric seems slightly thicker in the cranberry one too so it may be slightly lighter to carry the new one. Oh, and the straps are that woven nylon vs the quilted fabric ones on the older one.

alidafrizzell said:
So how do you find the date it was shipped? I know how to find in under the product adjustment with the G... but not how to figure out when it is due for delivery...

When you look it up under adjustments as noted in a previous post there is a date shown with the info about what's in the shipment.

What is "Carry Less Sell More"?

"Carry Less Sell More" is a concept developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants streamline their business and increase sales by carrying fewer products with them to parties and events.

How does "Carry Less Sell More" work?

The idea behind "Carry Less Sell More" is to focus on a few key products that can be used in multiple ways, rather than carrying a large variety of products. This allows consultants to demonstrate the versatility and value of each product and encourages customers to make more purchases.

What are the benefits of "Carry Less Sell More"?

By carrying fewer products, consultants can save time and energy during setup and cleanup at parties. It also allows them to focus on showcasing the features and benefits of each product, resulting in increased sales and satisfied customers.

Do I have to completely change my current demonstration style to use "Carry Less Sell More"?

No, "Carry Less Sell More" can be incorporated into your current demonstration style. It simply encourages consultants to be more strategic and intentional in their product selection and presentation.

Are there any specific products recommended for "Carry Less Sell More"?

While any product can be used for "Carry Less Sell More", some popular options include our multi-purpose Mix 'N Chop, versatile Stoneware, and our top-selling Rockcrok line. It is ultimately up to the consultant to choose products that work best for their demonstration and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krahema