• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who has received their 8 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl from July sales?

In summary, the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl is made of durable and high-quality stainless steel, making it safe for both hot and cold ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The bowl does not come with a lid, but it is compatible with the Pampered Chef Large Reusable Silicone Lids for storage and transport. The bowl weighs approximately 2.6 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to handle.
chefkatie
Has anyone gotten their 8 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl earned through July sales yet? I had a show on July 1 that I submitted on July 7 for just about $1400. it says they ship it as soon as $1250 has been submitted. I was hoping to have it soon to encourage August bookings. Anyone else still waiting?

Katie

call HO and they call tell you if and when it was shipped and give you the UPS tracking number too.

That seems to have taken a while!! I would call HO too!

how do u teack in PP what your total show sales are at now so you see how far to go till the 8-quart mixingbowl?

I earned mine at about the same time and just got my bowl late last week. It did take longer than I expected. Hopefully you will be getting yours soon!

Julie

ChefBurke said:
how do u teack in PP what your total show sales are at now so you see how far to go till the 8-quart mixingbowl?

You can log onto Consultant's Corner and check your Individual Performance Tracker. That is the most accurrate and that's what the HO goes by.

Does the 8 qt. nest with the others?

It is the largest and goes around the outside of all the other bowls!

1. What is the material of the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl?

The 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl is made of durable and high-quality stainless steel to ensure longevity and food safety.

2. Is the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl is suitable for use with both hot and cold ingredients, making it versatile for all your cooking and baking needs.

4. Does the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl come with a lid?

No, the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with the Pampered Chef Large Reusable Silicone Lids for easy storage and transport.

5. What is the weight of the 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl?

The 8 Qt. Mixing Bowl weighs approximately 2.6 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to handle while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • jfoos
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • stephanieboyd