• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Backordered Items from PC: My Experience and Tips!

In summary, Debbie received an email informing her that some of the items she just placed an order for are backordered. The email said nothing else about the backordered items or when they would ship.
DebbieSAChef
RATS! I really dislike getting these emails from PC. You know the ones that tell you there are backordered items in the show you just submitted Tues. I got the email today.

Items are:

Stainless Mixing Bowl set

Large Sheet Pan

Has anyone gotten an email like this? Care to share which products are backordered for you? I am curious what else is so popular right now. And so how long does this typically take to ship. The email said nothing.

Debbie :D

No e-mails, but I was really going to push both those items tomorrow at my show.. I hate telling people things are backordered.. But I guess it shows that they are high demand :-D

Yep, sheet pan.

Yep...sheet pan here too. My host is NOT going to like it. That's the one thing she cannot wait to get! GRRRR!

On a recent order I was notified that they would be sending out the large sheet pans Dec. 2. I think it was in my box when I opened my catalog order.

SS Bowls :(

How can you tell when you order something if it is going to be BO'ed?

bummer, I just sent in a show w/2 sets of SS bowls.

boohoo, I have a bunch of sheet pans on my orders to be placed when I close a few shows next week! eekk! I think one of my hosts was going to get the ss bowls too!

BettieC said:
SS Bowls :(

How can you tell when you order something if it is going to be BO'ed?

Normally it tells you when you close the show, but it didn't for these items.

Bettie

My 1k show from last week ordered the sheet pans AND the mixing bowls..I hardly ever get orders for thos bowls, figures that now I got one it's on B.O. Oh well, wonder what's up? Probably alot of others ordering it too for the holidays...

sheet pans here.... I have quite a bit of sales going in, in the next few days and I know I have shows with those items on there...:( oh well... it normally doesn't take as long as they say... I think they just give themselves "cushion" time!;)

Sheet pans and SS bowls for me, too!

I just got half of my order on Saturday. The other half came today and the backordered items will not be sent until:
SS Bowls - 12-08-08
Large Sheet Pan - 12-02-08

That stinks because I know a good customer of mine wanted the items for Thanksgiving and so she ordered in plenty of time and now they aren't even here! :rolleyes:

I wish we could in some way compensate people for things like this. Maybe even just a freebie from PC for the inconvenience. I know I will be tossing in something personally but it would look better if PC did it too! Especially because it is the holidays. How am I supposed to encourage people to place orders in time for Christmas when they might be back ordered?
:yuck:

Debbie :D

1. What does it mean if an item is on backorder?

When an item is on backorder, it means that the item is currently out of stock and cannot be shipped immediately. The item may be on its way to our warehouse or it may be out of stock at our supplier.

2. How long will it take for a backordered item to be shipped?

The length of time for a backordered item to be shipped varies depending on the item and our supplier's inventory. We strive to get backordered items shipped as soon as possible, but it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. This will secure your spot in line for when the item becomes available again. You will not be charged until the item is shipped to you.

4. Can I cancel my order if the item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item is on backorder. Please contact our customer service team to cancel your order and receive a refund.

5. Will I be notified when my backordered item is shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification when your backordered item is shipped. The email will include a tracking number so you can track your package's delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies